David Duke got involved in a twitter battle with Captain America

what do you know about Scottish ideology though? you make no sense! Also no, Im not Iranian..... Im ethnically Iranian/Scottish, nationally Scottish as I was raised by my single white Scottish mother.

you dont know anything about the country Im from and also have no right to say Im not Scottish. You are an idiot and your opinion on any subject is worthless imo

lol figures

I would wager that racism is roughly the same for all groups who live in America. The one difference is that some racism is more acceptable, so it's easier for some groups to be openly racist.
and even if it were the same, it's easy to see which direction the future is headed when even whites are openly discriminating against themselves.

and even if it were the same, it's easy to see which direction the future is headed.

Well, when society decided that one race is inherently evil, there's only one way it can go. Literally Hitler, indeed.

I love this new narrative that black people are the real racists all along.

Lulz
There is no shame in feeling enmity towards white people whereas whites who exhibit the same feelings towards blacks are deemed racist and inherently evil. That's a big problem. Both sides must feel like it's wrong to judge someone based on the color of their skin and right now I only see that coming from one side.

giphy.gif
lol. you clearly haven't lived in a black majority community. There is a LOT of hate and racism on their end and not just towards whites.

I grew up in Northside Milwaukee. Some people were shocked about the riots. I wasn't, I saw it bubbling in the early 90's. I remember in high school the black students booing a couple during homecoming because it was an interracial relationship.

Last edited:
I love this new narrative that black people are the real racists all along.

Lulz
It's not really new though bruh
Blacks have been shackling the hands of honest, hard working white people since the civil war
Ever see Birth of a Nation? Yeesh.

It's not really new though bruh
Blacks have been shackling the hands of honest, hard working white people since the civil war
Ever see Birth of a Nation? Yeesh.
Hahaha that's so true Pete. I now look back at my life and it was blacks people holding me down.

I would wager that racism is roughly the same for all groups who live in America. The one difference is that some racism is more acceptable, so it's easier for some groups to be openly racist.

I disagree completely. Of course anyone can be racist but blacks people are not systematically keepin people down

I disagree completely. Of course anyone can be racist but blacks people are not systematically keepin people down

That wasn't the statement, though. The statement was that racism is common to all groups of people. No group is more inherently racist than another.

You don't have to answer this because I also refuse to answer this, but, are you a white guy? I'm curious, but I understand full well that I'm a hypocrite for asking since I refuse to divulge my own race, even though I think it's pretty obvious by now.

That wasn't the statement, though. The statement was that racism is common to all groups of people. No group is more inherently racist than another.

You don't have to answer this because I also refuse to answer this, but, are you a white guy? I'm curious, but I understand full well that I'm a hypocrite for asking since I refuse to divulge my own race, even though I think it's pretty obvious by now.

I'm white guy but Italian so I'm dark skinned. Lol

Maybe all groups can be equally racist but some groups do more racist things throughout our countries history.

IMO the war on drugs is a racist initiative that hurts some groups much more than others. This has been written about by smarter people than us.

I'm white guy but Italian so I'm dark skinned. Lol

Maybe all groups can be equally racist but some groups do more racist things throughout our countries history.

IMO the war on drugs is a racist initiative that hurts some groups much more than others. This has been written about by smarter people than us.

You Sicilian? That would make you Moorish, darkie.

I agree the war on drugs is a net-negative. I think most people agree with this.

You Sicilian? That would make you Moorish, darkie.

I agree the war on drugs is a net-negative. I think most people agree with this.

My family would come from Naples so they say napletatone.

Not Sicilian though but i have olive skin all year and I get dark dark tan in the summer.

And back to your point I guess In some sense everyone can be equally racist. I guess you could say mentally all groups can think horrible things about others but I do believe some groups just act more racist. I think this is w case where actions speak very loudly

It's called over-correction. It was bound to happen. Another correction will eventually happen. But whining about a double standard is dumb as fuck, as it almost always is.

My family would come from Naples so they say napletatone.

Not Sicilian though but i have olive skin all year and I get dark dark tan in the summer.

And back to your point I guess In some sense everyone can be equally racist. I guess you could say mentally all groups can think horrible things about others but I do believe some groups just act more racist. I think this is w case where actions speak very loudly

I don't know, man, I think racism is a universal trait. Some cultures may encourage it more than others, but it's not inherent. America seems like an equal opportunity country.

One of my grandfathers is Sicilian...I know all about it.

It's called over-correction. It was bound to happen. Another correction will eventually happen. But whining about a double standard is dumb as fuck, as it almost always is.

Disagree. Any double standard is worth pointing out.

Back