David Duke got involved in a twitter battle with Captain America

I wouldn't be surprised if there were David Duke supporters on this forum.

It's called Method Acting. He is getting inspiration for his upcoming film.

David Duke is a well-known racist. I don't see how a condemnation of him is really that newsworthy. Most of us can generally agree that Duke is an asshole.

David Duke is a well-known racist. I don't see how a condemnation of him is really that newsworthy. Most of us can generally agree that Duke is an asshole.

Captain America fighting real Nazis is newsworthy!

Democrats keep digging up David Duke but never want to tell you that he was a Democrat from 75-90 and ran in the 88 DNC.

BTW Chris Evans, your dig at Jeff Sessions proves you are a leftist idiot

naacp-award-to-jeff-sessions.jpg

jolt-sessions-lewis_0.png

Go rant about the electoral college some more.

I was at a club once years ago, and Cap'n America was in there, and he punched a photographer for being nosy. The bouncers threw out the photographer, lol.

There should be a law that states that if you publicly go after a man's family or significant other online in any demeaning way you have to accept a fistfight if he challenges you.

Think about how many cowards that would weed out of the Internet. No more David Duke questioning Evans' date's race, no more Rosie calling Trump's kid autistic, etc.

Democrats keep digging up David Duke but never want to tell you that he was a Democrat from 75-90 and ran in the 88 DNC.

BTW Chris Evans, your dig at Jeff Sessions proves you are a leftist idiot

naacp-award-to-jeff-sessions.jpg

jolt-sessions-lewis_0.png

Go rant about the electoral college some more.
What in the Red Fuck does this have to do with THIS thread?

I didn't read the thread or link but David Duke probably won the debate.

I was at a club once years ago, and Cap'n America was in there, and he punched a photographer for being nosy. The bouncers threw out the photographer, lol.
stupid nazi photographers need to know their place

was hoping Duke was arguing with twitter bot with a Captain America handle.

disappointed.

Back