David Duke got involved in a twitter battle with Captain America

I don't know, man, I think racism is a universal trait. Some cultures may encourage it more than others, but it's not inherent. America seems like an equal opportunity country.

One of my grandfathers is Sicilian...I know all about it.

Yeah but Don you can clearly see from anericans history one group acting out on racism much more than any other group.

So yeah mentally speaking everyone can be super racist but this is a case where actions speak volumes

Yeah but Don you can clearly see from anericans history one group acting out on racism much more than any other group.

So yeah mentally speaking everyone can be super racist but this is a case where actions speak volumes

Yeah, I mean, I get it, black people were treated poorly, but that doesn't necessarily mean that white people are more racist in general, especially today. In a vacuum, I suspect that racism is more or less the same for all groups, and it depends on what culture you were raised in. All things being equal, I believe all groups are equally racist. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

So another question, did Duke trigger him or not?

Im guessing Duke who couldnt say what the top 3 employers were on his almanac, could have a vague idea of what a surveyor is and the markings on a road.

Yeah, I mean, I get it, black people were treated poorly, but that doesn't necessarily mean that white people are more racist in general, especially today. In a vacuum, I suspect that racism is more or less the same for all groups, and it depends on what culture you were raised in. All things being equal, I believe all groups are equally racist. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

White people might not be 'mentally' more racist but physically and with actions they've depicted much higher levels of racism towards different groups throughout our history

Disagree. Any double standard is worth pointing out.
A double standard argument is a desperate attempt to justify a shitty argument...but at least those people try to explain themselves. You also have the people that just scream "double standard", as if they are actually saying anything, as if that is an argument unto itself. It's programmed nonsense.

Would anyone else enjoy watching Captain America throw his shield in David dukes bread basket? As Gorilla Monsoon would say.

I would watch that.

Would anyone else enjoy watching Captain America throw his shield in David dukes bread basket? As Gorilla Monsoon would say.

I would watch that.

That would be assault & Zim Zam would shoot his gentle giant skittle thug life.

White people might not be 'mentally' more racist but physically and with actions they've depicted much higher levels of racism towards different groups throughout our history

In America, perhaps, but the fact that they are the majority may have a lot to do with it. I definitely don't think it's an inherent vice.

That would be assault & Zim Zam would shoot his gentle giant skittle thug life.

They should do a nutcase reality show. Have Duke, Zim Zam, Kacey Anthony, The head of Scientology, and just other good nut cases to live in a house together.

Yuge ratings. BIG, big ratings.

A double standard argument is a desperate attempt to justify a shitty argument...but at least those people try to explain themselves. You also have the people that just scream "double standard", as if they are actually saying anything, as if that is an argument unto itself. It's programmed nonsense.

I'm not sure I quite follow. Double standards, in theory, don't make sense.

If it's a fake double standard, then I agree, it's just people screaming. If not, then not.

I don't know, man, I think racism is a universal trait. Some cultures may encourage it more than others, but it's not inherent. America seems like an equal opportunity country.

One of my grandfathers is Sicilian...I know all about it.
well, to make it more universal:- after being oppressed for a long period of time, the oppressed will form a culture of resentment, inferiority complexes, self-fulfilling prophecies and hatred. Eventually that will bubble over into some version of an uprising.

It doesn't have to be racism, it can be between different classes, differing nation states, genders, workplace relations between employer and employees, the governors and the governed etc . It's part of the human experience to hate being treated like shit, or just being jealous, feeling that you've been treated unfairly and eventually having enough.

well, to make it more universal:- after being oppressed for a long period of time, the oppressed will form a culture of resentment, inferiority complexes, self-fulfilling prophecies and hatred. Eventually that will bubble over into some version of an uprising.

It doesn't have to be racism, it can be between different classes, differing nation states, genders, workplace relations between employer and employees, the governors and the governed etc . It's part of the human experience to hate being treated like shit, or being jealous, feeling that you've been treated unfairly and eventually having enough.

True, but you can also convince people that "they" have been oppressed, and the result is the same.

In America, perhaps, but the fact that they are the majority may have a lot to do with it. I definitely don't think it's an inherent vice.

On Some level theyre a product of their times but on the other hand there were many forward thinkers who fought against such practices.

Even the treatment of Native Americans shows a lot of racism towards a group that just happens to be different. In fact they were thought of as savages.

But I do agree that a lot of groups are racist or just ignorant towards others. Its weird like Mexicans hate guys from El Salvador, or Colombians hate Dominicans, or some part of Italy hates another part, Albanians hate so and so, Turks hate Syrians and Albanians. Blah blah blah

True, but you can also convince people that "they" have been oppressed, and the result is the same.
perception becomes one's reality. there isn't a single group in the US that doesn't make arguments of oppression.

even the white supremacists feel hard done by.

On Some level theyre a product of their times but on the other hand there were many forward thinkers who fought against such practices.

Even the treatment of Native Americans shows a lot of racism towards a group that just happens to be different. In fact they were thought of as savages.

But I do agree that a lot of groups are racist or just ignorant towards others. Its weird like Mexicans hate guys from El Salvador, or Colombians hate Dominicans, or some part of Italy hates another part, Albanians hate so and so, Turks hate Syrians and Albanians. Blah blah blah

Honestly, the "blah blah blah" is a good point, and frankly, I think it's just human nature. At the end of the day, we are a a tribal people, and we fear what we don't know. It may be sad, but it's the reality.

perception becomes one's reality. there isn't a single group in the US that doesn't make arguments of oppression.

even the white supremacists feel hard done by.

Sad but true.

If we can't beat 'em, do we join 'em?

I'm not sure I quite follow. Double standards, in theory, don't make sense.

If it's a fake double standard, then I agree, it's just people screaming. If not, then not.
It's all inherently fake, that's my point. There are no double standards. It's a myth.

Lol at war roomers trying to find a subtle way to white knight/ deflect for David Duke itt. Stay classy sherfront ;)

Back