David Duke got involved in a twitter battle with Captain America

Smh @MayhemMonkey919

Like I said dude, stick to Conor threads, this is getting embarrassing for you.

Though I stick up for your belief in your Scottish identity. By coincidence my BFF is of Iranian descent - Iranian father, mother is an Essex girl, and I've always thought of him as a white boy basically. And he is a true Brit cos he was born/bred here and talks with a delightful Essex accent - he is one of us (the little shit.............. Iranians tend to be short dudes ; )

First of all that isn't true. Skin color discrimination in India became prevalent during British colonialism. The idea that the caste system was based on color prejudice is a myth. Secondly, do not pretend to know the extent of my knowledge on this subject. I took history and anthropology classes in college and have read several books on the subject by respected scholars including the one that is being promoted in the Youtube video I posted.

The whole 'British Raj started the caste system' is revisionist Indian nonsense because they don't like to accept they were practicing color based racism 1000s of years ago. It's typical blame whitey bullshit that of course liberals and anti colonialist types swallow whole because the poor little Indians could have never have invented something so vile, could they?

'Varna' itself means 'color' and I suppose the fact that there are millions upon millions of dark skinned Dalits and millions of light skinned brahmins is entirely coincidental? You think the British turning up and governing for a few hundred years with very little intermixing is what caused that demographic change? Get real.

While it's true to say that the British exploited caste divisions in order to more effectively divide and conquer the idea that they themselves added the racial element is nonsense. The vedic tradition of Varna goes right back to the Aryan invasion of India.

DURRRR RACISM IS BAD, WATER IS WET, THE SKY IS BLUE, FIRE IS HOT, DURRR DURRR CAPTN MURICA.

It's not that he disagrees with David Duke that I have a problem with, or even his lame cookie-cutter response and bait eating. It's the jackasses making him out to be some kind of real life hero or cool for stating the obvious.

I don't get why David Duke is relevant in political discourse, or Farrakhan or any of those other bigoted asshats. They're outliers.

Can we? He got 3% of the vote in louisiana.

https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Louisiana,_2016

Edit: and people in this thread say they support him
He got it in an election where 800,000 votes were cast. Even if all those supporters are KKK members, that's still not many people. Your average voter doesn't show up for these kinds of runoff elections, so the most ideological voters represent themselves. And does LA really represent the rest of the country?

The people who support him are assholes too. I don't defend them.

This thread really shows what the war room has become..

A guy post something everybody (that's not racist) should agree on, but all he gets is hate for democrats,liberals and of course black people (the real racists). The only thing missing is something hateful about Islam.

Sherfront 2017 were David Duke have good points and Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy and racism doesnt exist anymore (from white people)

A guy post something everybody (that's not racist) should agree on, but all he gets is hate for democrats,liberals and of course black people (the real racists). The only thing missing is something hateful about Islam.

Sherfront 2017 were David Duke have good points and Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy and racism doesnt exist anymore (from white people)

David Duke attacking Evans was done with the purpose of stirring up racism in a public and open way.

Duke knew if he attacked Evans other racists would support him and help spread his hateful message. They'd also try and rationalize their racism in some way. In the case of this thread, the racists want to claim Duke as the victor or balance out the racism by claiming blacks are equally or more racist.

Thanks to the Trump presidency I expect to see more racists come out of the wood work with the purpose of openly spreading their hate and supporters to blame others for it in some way.

Last edited:
The whole 'British Raj started the caste system' is revisionist Indian nonsense because they don't like to accept they were practicing color based racism 1000s of years ago. It's typical blame whitey bullshit that of course liberals and anti colonialist types swallow whole because the poor little Indians could have never have invented something so vile, could they?

'Varna' itself means 'color' and I suppose the fact that there are millions upon millions of dark skinned Dalits and millions of light skinned brahmins is entirely coincidental? You think the British turning up and governing for a few hundred years with very little intermixing is what caused that demographic change? Get real.

While it's true to say that the British exploited caste divisions in order to more effectively divide and conquer the idea that they themselves added the racial element is nonsense. The vedic tradition of Varna goes right back to the Aryan invasion of India.

No, you are completely and totally wrong. First of all I never said the British created the caste system. That predates British colonization of India however it was NOT based on skin color and credible scholars who actually know how to read Vedic texts have not only refuted that idea but the entire Aryan Invasion of India Theory itself. I don't think you even bothered to read the link. While there is a North-South cline in skin color in India skin color is not caste specific and there is no evidence that ancient Indian writing promotes racism or colorism. That is an idea that Europeans imposed on India and which White Supremacists continue to perpetuate. You've basically fallen for some pseudo-historical, Neo-Nazi, racist propaganda which has no basis in fact. Now if you are going to challenge me on this issue provide a credible source of your own that supports your claims or you will be accused of basing you beliefs on internet garbage. You might also try reading the article that I cited before mindlessly dismissing it.

Here are a few things that you missed:

1. Colorism in the western countries emerged with the belief of alleged attached superiority of
white skin of European race who were the power holder for a very long time as against the subverted
class with a darker skin, who were taken as slaves. India however consists of varied color tones of its
subjects ranging from very dark to very fair skin owing to the very different climatic and geographic
conditions. Again, in Indian scenario, power was determined by more than just skin color- factors like
caste and class played vital role in determining the acceptability of a person.

3. While the Indus civilization was coming to its end, the immigrant Aryan race was mixing up
with the early tribals of the region and laying foundation of a new culture in the Northern part of India.
Id. at 22. At the same time, in the Southern region, Dravidian culture was flourishing. There are also
studies establishing traces of Mongolian race in the Eastern Indian regions etc.

5. Ancient texts like Mahabharat, Ramayan, and Rigveda depict dark skinned heroes. See, e.g.,
Sandeep Balakrishna, The Indian Conception of Skin Colour, CENTRE RIGHT INDIA (19 Apr. 2013),
http://centreright.in/2013/04/the-indian-conception-of-skin-color/#.VW6OpEatFVc; See also, e.g.,
Whiteness, Complexion and Skin Color, http://www.livinghindu.com/whiteness-complexion-skincolor/
(Dec. 25, 2012).

6. Varna: The literal meaning in Sanskrit describes it as color; however, in ancient Vedic texts it
was used alternatively for a ‘category.’ Concise Oxford English Dictionary, OXFORD ENGLISH
DICTIONARY 1601 (12th ed. 2011). So, understanding Varna in the context of color is misleading. It
was used as a classification under which a lot of Jati’s were included.

Now don't lose sight of what I am saying here. I am not saying that White people are inherently evil. I am not saying that only White people can be racist nor am I saying that it is impossible for cultures other than those in Europe to develop a concept of racism or to perpetuate it. I am saying that while other cultures noticed differences like skin color they did not use these superficial traits as a basis for social hierarchy the way Europeans did. Racism is a relatively recent phenomenon in human history that has its roots in European colonialism. Many people of European descent saw themselves as superior and developed the concept of race to rationalize their position in the world as founders of civilization and conquerors which they believed was part of a natural order. Not only did they invent this idea they tried to ascribe this concept to ancient cultures such as those in India and Egypt which many modern scholars recognize have no basis in historical fact.

All of this is covered in the book that I referenced and here is a relevant excerpt:

While the Mortonites represented the science of polygenic racism in America, racist theories also were brewing in Europe. The most prominent European biological determinist who was motivated by ideas about race during the time of the American School of Anthropology was the frenchman Joseph-Arthur, comte de Gobineau (1816-1882), author of a number of novels and nonfiction history books. His most influential work, Essai sur l'inégalité des races humaines, was published in four volumes from 1853 to 1855 (Gould 1996) and thus was contemporary with Types of Mankind. It was immensely popular in Europe and America in the late nineteenth and well in to the twentieth century and in fact outlived the Mortonites' text. With Josiah Nott's assistance, a selectively abridged version of the first two volumes of this book was translated into English in 1856 under the title of The Moral and Intellectual Diversity of Races (Biddiss 1970; Brace 2005). Nott (1856) wrote a long appendix to this translation. Ultimately, Gobineau's Essai played an important role in Hitler's racial philosophy and horrific politics. Gould (1996, 379) referred to Gobineau as the grandfather of modern academic racism and "the most influential academic racist of the nineteenth century."

Gobineau had a loose relationship to French aristocracy and although he had no proper right to it, he adopted the title of "comte" (Count). He served most of his life as an official in the French diplomatic service, but his aspirations and claim to nobility colored Gobineau's views of the world. He saw the overthrow of the aristocracy during the French Revolution in 1789 as a major symptom of an ongoing deterioration of civilization (Bidiss 1970; Poliakov 1971). In fact, during the eighteenth century, prior to the French Revolution, many writers had set out to explain why certain groups had a divine to superior status, or nobility. One of these renditions was the "Nordic" myth that may have begun with the writings of an earlier French nobleman, Henri comete de Boulainvilliers (1658-1722) (Poliakov 1971; Smedley 1999). In this myth, the noble classes of Europe were thought to be originally German Franks and Anglo-Saxons, and Germanic peoples were claimed as most superior. In this argument, the claim of superiority had shifted from being theologically based to being more dependent on biological qualities, although these qualities were seen to be divinely endowed. These writers proposed an inherent biological superiority of those in power. As Smedley (1999, 254) states: "The racial theories of Henri de Boulainvilliers was essentially rooted in the class conflicts of the times, but they carried the invidious notion that each class had distinct and unalterable hereditary qualities derived from separate origins. The weaker classes were naturally inferior to the stronger and owed obedience to them."

Through these writings, there was a popular belief in France that three racial strains inhabited the country: Nordics, Alpines, and Mediterraneans. The light-skinned, tall, blond Nordics were assumed to be the descendants of Germanic tribes, the originators of all civilization, and the only peoples capable of leadership. Gobineau's Essai expressed these popular myths vividly and inserted these views into the popular science of the day. His book fed a developing idea that not only were whites superior over all others but also that a certain group among whites was even more superior to other whites. He used the term Aryan, coined by a British colonial administrator, to designate the common ancestral language of what is now referred to as the Indo-European language. Around 1819, the term began to gain widespread authority due to the lectures and writings of Friedrich Schlegel, a German poet and scholar. The most influential promoter of the Aryan myth was Jacob Grimm, of Brothers Grimm's fairytales fame, in his History of the English Language (1848), which reached a large public audience in the second half of the nineteenth century (Poliakov 1971). Gobineau, however, attributed innate biological and behavioral qualities to Aryan speakers (Biddiss 1970; Brace 2005). He argued that there was a hierarchy of language that corresponded with a hierarchy of races and that race was the driving force of human history. The "Aryan" race was supreme and constituted an aristocratic caste. However, his views were mainly a synthesis of currently popular ideas (Weindling 1989). For example, anti-Semiticism, existed in Germany long before the Aryan myth, and this just gave the myth a stronger hold (Poliakov 1971). As the historian Leon Poliakov (1971, 233) pointed out, "Gobineau merely systematized in a very personal way ideas which were already deeply rooted in his time. His own contribution consisted mainly in his pessimistic conclusion, which sounded like the death knell of civilization."

To Gobineau, the Aryans were the most noble, intelligent, and vital branch of the white race. Thus, he essentially created a fictitious race of which he imagined himself a member (Hankins 1926). As Marks (1995, 66) stated: "His general theory of the rise and fall of civilization by recourse to the different inborn propensities of human groups, his isolation of the single group responsible for all civilizations, and his identification of cultural decadence and decline with biological admixture, was an original synthesis and made his theory attractive for its simplicity and apparent scholarship." In his Essai, Gobineau proclaimed that the success of civilization was directly dependent upon purity of "Aryan" blood within it. Those designated Aryans were seen to be the founders of civilization; as more interbreeding occurred, the genius for civilization declined and dissipated. Gobineau believed that the white races, and especially the Aryans, could remain in command only if they could eliminate interbreeding with the morally and intellectually inferior yellow and black peoples (Gobineau 1856).

Source: The Myth of Race: The Troubling Persistence of an Unscientific Idea Chapter 1. Early Racism in Western Europe p. 36-38

Last edited:

Racism never went away. People just learned to hide it much better. But lately a lot of racist do feel empowered with whats going on in the world and feel much more confident expressing themselves. This forum is full of racists.

You want to know what's funny ninja? Far more black people would have an issue with Chris dating a black girl than white people would.

Most white people would think it's "cool" and smile. Most black people would talk shit about a black girl dating a white dude.

We all know there is more racism in the black community than white.
Preach on

David Duke is a well-known racist. I don't see how a condemnation of him is really that newsworthy. Most of us can generally agree that Duke is an asshole.
Some of our finest posters, it wouldn't surprise me to find that they don't agree

How did David Duke ever become a leader of men when he is so obviously logically-impaired?

I've read some of Duke's stuff. Though I am not a proponent of white separatism his arguments are far more lucid and rational than the LGBTQ's arguments for people with penises using women's restrooms.

Not that that's a real high bar, of course.

lol. you clearly haven't lived in a black majority community. There is a LOT of hate and racism on their end and not just towards whites.

I grew up in Northside Milwaukee. Some people were shocked about the riots. I wasn't, I saw it bubbling in the early 90's. I remember in high school the black students booing a couple during homecoming because it was an interracial relationship.

people tend to hate those that have persecuted them

This thread is funny, a best of 2017 for shure.

People calling here stormfront light yet a huge part of the forum is ethnic or biracial and some happen to share conservative views but liberals constantly paint it as a white supremacist monolith forum. Fucking LOL.

This thread is like a self public outing of the ethnic insecure/mental midgets members of sherdog. Crying about THE MAN and dismissing any possible racism from minorities.

Earing you, it's like white peoples are a hive minded well coordinated group who oppress others and keep the power to themselves. GTFO.

I myself dated black chicks and it wasn't Worth the drama their entourage made about it.

Racism never went away. People just learned to hide it much better. But lately a lot of racist do feel empowered with whats going on in the world and feel much more confident expressing themselves. This forum is full of racists.

Some people in this thread are obsessed with race, quit calling whitey racist, he's done a lot to benefit our existence, be grateful. This next century probably belongs to the Chinese tho...

It's not hard to make David Duke look like an idiot but Chris Evans is not the man to do it. Evans is nothing more than a paid puppet for the Hollywood arm of the Democratic Party. Dude was demanding we abolish the electoral college because Hillary lost. If Duke wasn't a racist idiot it would be hard to expose Evans for the twat that he is.

That wasn't the statement, though. The statement was that racism is common to all groups of people. No group is more inherently racist than another.

Racism has become more of a political concept I think (The term has been manipulated, charged, expanded, and deployed for political strategy, etc). It's basically just tribalism along ethnic lines. Tribalism is definitely something innate to all humans throughout human history and is an evolutionary strategy. Pros and cons to it.

Back