Dave Meltzer: UFC agreed to what Conor wanted,then Conor changed what he wanted

The point here is simple: if he loses his belt he loses everything, he loses all hype. It is much easier to fight against Mayweather, Diaz, than defend his belt, when he will actually be putting something to lose. And if he loses, his superfights will no more be relevants.

So he should be stripped and just fight "circus, clown" fights for the rest of his career.

"UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport.”
- UFC statement after stripping de Randamie of her title.

LOL that's rich

10vo8f.jpg

I wish the UFC would just release him so he can go do his own show, because right now it is all a shit show.

Conor needs the UFC platform so people can hear him. Without the UFC, Conor wouldn't amount to much. Yeah, he made a grip of money on the past couple of fights and the Mayweather fight, but he won't get $100 million fights in boxing, he won't get $10 million fights in MMA. If he was going to promote shows or start his very own promotion, I doubt he would be able to pay fighters what the UFC pays them. The whole business side to promoting costs a lot of money and he would burn through $50 million in no time just trying to set everything up. Legal fees, insurance, stadiums, what type of ring/cage he uses, roster of fighters, sponsors, lots of money gone before the first card.

At least that is my opinion...

Probably because the UFC changed what THEY wanted out of him.

I don't doubt Conor's talent. He destroys Tony if he takes the fight seriously.

I don't see it. Tony posed and fought foolish in his last fight that's true, but he knows Lee's striking is awful and he'd never act like that vs Conor. Tony is durable as hell, even if he gets rocked or knocked down.

I think Conor is about to go on a bad losing streak if he faces the guys who deserve it. I'd even pick Diaz over him again because everyone knows that Conor has about seven minutes and all will have the same game plan. It showed how mediocre Nate is IMO when he didn't turn it up and got beat by a gassed Conor over the last 3 rounds.

Conor broke Nate's rib with a snap kick or push kick. I believe early/mid in the 4th round after storming Conor at the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th.

His plan was to turn it up somewhere in the 3rd and finish him late but had his plans haulted pretty abruptly which is why his output picked up quickly then all of a sudden dropped.

those defending McNugget can be compared to that woman who wanted to marry Charles Manson in prison. Some are just way to stupid to reason with, simply retards

McGregor: 500M for fighting Ferguson
The UFC: Deal
McGregor: (Are you stupid? By 500M I meant I am ducking Ferguson...)

Conor has WME and Dana by the balls.
not really....he is almost 30 and would lose fights at lw. If there is anything that we learned from past events is that you cannot have a promotion that depends on one fighter only.

Im starting to wish Conor would just fuck off .you shouldn’t have to be begged to want unify your title. He is a greedy fuckin bastard.

That being said if he gets it, more power to him. I can’t hate on him from his point of view but as a fan it’s shit

I don't see it. Tony posed and fought foolish in his last fight that's true, but he knows Lee's striking is awful and he'd never act like that vs Conor. Tony is durable as hell, even if he gets rocked or knocked down.

Tony is going to try and walk through Conor like he does everyone else. Conor is going to knock Him absolutely senseless. He's going to make Tony look like a fool.

I dont get why the the UFC just dont go " Sign the deal or we strip you and put you on the undercard. If you try to go do other things we lock you up in court from here to the end of time". Grow some balls Dana.

Also

duck1.gif

Tony is going to try and walk through Conor like he does everyone else. Conor is going to knock Him absolutely senseless. He's going to make Tony look like a fool.
What exactly would Conor do when Tony ate those shots just like Diaz did and kept coming forward? This was an intriguing fight before Conor/Diaz. Now it's pretty obvious.

Conor is a talented striker at FW that has big FW power. He hits guys that size, generally they are done. Obviously his power isn't going to carry up to guys in bigger weight classes who are known to have solid chins (of which Ferguson is one).

What exactly would Conor do when Tony ate those shots just like Diaz did and kept coming forward? This was an intriguing fight before Conor/Diaz. Now it's pretty obvious.

Conor is a talented striker at FW that has big FW power. He hits guys that size, generally they are done. Obviously his power isn't going to carry up to guys in bigger weight classes who are known to have solid chins (of which Ferguson is one).

Tony can't walk through those shots.

Back