Dat TRT life: what can I expect?

Might as well log my current special brand of failure. I can't pull under the bar to save my life.

Drop snatch, snatch from hang, clean from hang. Full versions only. No power. Hit rock bottom on them all, even if you have to just use the bar.

The logs will be sorted out. Relax.

The logs will be sorted out. Relax.

Bro I will not relax bro. You relax bro.

Drop snatch, snatch from hang, clean from hang. Full versions only. No power. Hit rock bottom on them all, even if you have to just use the bar.

I'll start that. Every lift including warm ups.

Bro I will not relax bro. You relax bro.

I'll start that. Every lift including warm ups.

If you can, do extra work with just the bar. A shitload of singles and doubles. Full lift, work on bar speed. Send me links to vids via PM.

If you can, do extra work with just the bar. A shitload of singles and doubles. Full lift, work on bar speed. Send me links to vids via PM.

Will do. appreciate it as always, Eric.

Coffee intake will not allow that at the moment. Will try again later.

I know the feeling.

Over the weekend. You havent missed much.

How's that even happen ? DMF just PM or something ? Or do you just suddenly turn blue ? Like you didn't choose the mod life it chose you.

Lolololo.

I think it's cool that sherdog gave us this feature. Props to whoever made it happen.

Hope this isn't a forbidden topic. What I'm getting put on is legal and doctor prescribed.

Short story long: I'm 39 years old and recently had some blood work done to see how my testosterone levels were doing. They were low, which I had a feeling they were.

Anyway, doctor is going to start me on TRT. I don't know if anyone else has done this before, but if you have, what can I expect?

An early death most likely.

two points :
1. "I want to" and vanity are two different things. i do plenty of things because i want to and none of them are done for vanity.

2. TRT is a way to compensate for a degeneration in your body's ability to produce testosterone. in this sense, it is the same as wearing hearing aids or glasses to deal with age related loss of hearing or sight.

Your entire argument seems to be that we should gracefully accept the loss of function caused by age. Do you also feel that people should accept hearing loss blindness merely because they've gotten older?

Its not the same argument, testosterone has a direct detriment to human health, otherwise it makes no sense for the body to stop producing it.

That being said, im not against it if it means the person is improving his life dramatically, rather die a few years earlier than become a useless old man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back