Dat TRT life: what can I expect?

MMA Maine-iac

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hope this isn't a forbidden topic. What I'm getting put on is legal and doctor prescribed.

Short story long: I'm 39 years old and recently had some blood work done to see how my testosterone levels were doing. They were low, which I had a feeling they were.

Anyway, doctor is going to start me on TRT. I don't know if anyone else has done this before, but if you have, what can I expect?

Have you tried raising your levels through lifestyle changes or jumped straight to that option?
Training, nutrition, sleep, etc. play a sizable role in testosterone production and utilization. TRT fights the symptom (low T), without adressing the root cause, but is warranted when your low levels are caused by something outside of your influence.

Yeah. Pretty extreme hopping on drugs. Maybe ask your doctor about HRT first? Being on steroids your whole life isn't as great as it seems. Despite its low dose

If you have been diagnosed with low T don't even hesitate. Enjoy the benefits. Everything in life is giving you estrogen anyways. Definitely address your lifestyle choices and take advantage of having extra test In your body

Hope this isn't a forbidden topic. What I'm getting put on is legal and doctor prescribed.

Short story long: I'm 39 years old and recently had some blood work done to see how my testosterone levels were doing. They were low, which I had a feeling they were.

Anyway, doctor is going to start me on TRT. I don't know if anyone else has done this before, but if you have, what can I expect?

If you take TRT and also trains then you will be the next Vitor Belfort. You will still get your ass kicked by guys like Jones and Silva but you will dominate everyone else.

Look at Hunt vs Silva 1. That's who you will become. Right now you are Hunt vs Silva 2.

according to 'Page, your doggystyle will be off the hook. Your gf/wife will enjoy it more than you in the beginning....

you realize the dosage will likely just bring you to normal values, right

I know of a lot of guys on T and it doesn't do anything more for te gainz than an otherwise natural normal level. In fact guys who see results on roids are elevating their T level way higher than any ethical Dr will prescribe (or be paid for by insurance).

Once you're on that stuff it's a life sentence so be sure its what you really want to do. Borderline low isn't worth it IMO but a seriously low level would be.

You should know what I mean. Hrt isn't for life fool.

I should have said drugs for life.

Or you should say what you mean instead of insulting people because you were not clear.

TRT is not necessarily for life, either. And if his testosterone levels are low, they are raised with testosterone, which is a hormone.

HRT to raise low testosterone levels is no different that TRT to raise low testosterone levels. The only difference might be additional drugs, assuming that HGH may fall into the category of HRT, which would mean more drugs.

This thread is full of

tumblr_m57u3iMSSU1qjemo2o1_250.gif

Back