Darren Till Claims He Can Beat Anthony Joshua In A Fight

I've seen big ol muscular mother fuckers get tapped by female 120lb blue belts. I would bet my house that a guy as big and strong as till could take down Joshua and choke him unconscious.

The dude is like 6'2 and 200lbs. He's not a small guy whatsoever

What's so hard to believe in his statement? Joshua is 240lbs at 6'4 & only has hands, Till trains everything & is 6feet tall at 200lbs. 40lbs is absolutely nothing when the other guy has no skills. I think people who think Joshua would win needs to go & join an mma gym just for a week, go grapple with a wrestler or a bjj guy & feel the huge difference, weight only matters when both guys are skilled.

I've wrestled almost my whole life. 6'6 250 heavyweight champion hits a smaller man that weighs 200 and holds his chin in the air like an idiot gets his head knocked off. Period.

People underestimate how much harder a boxer punches over a guy who trains mma.

You say Brit likes it’s an insult. You are aware Joshua is a Brit too? Or doesn’t he count because he’s not pasty lol
My post is aimed to rile sensitive fans. Give this thread one hour and see how many times im quoted lmao. You get a pass as you didnt say, ' stipe would destroy joshua wahh!'

I've wrestled almost my whole life. 6'6 250 heavyweight champion hits a smaller man that weighs 200 and holds his chin in the air like an idiot gets his head knocked off. Period.

People underestimate how much harder a boxer punches over a guy who trains mma.

If they fought today, no training camp, Till takes out Joshua legs with 1 leg kick. You're overestimating the effectiveness of boxing & the skills of boxers. Boxing isn't fighting, i'd put my $ on even 135lb fighters over hw boxers. TJ Dillashaw beats Anthony Joshua right now if they fought & it's not even close.

If they fought today, no training camp, Till takes out Joshua legs with 1 leg kick. You're overestimating the effectiveness of boxing & the skills of boxers. Boxing isn't fighting, i'd put my $ on even 135lb fighters over hw boxers. TJ Dillashaw beats Anthony Joshua right now if they fought & it's not even close.
Delusional.

I've seen big ol muscular mother fuckers get tapped by female 120lb blue belts. I would bet my house that a guy as big and strong as till could take down Joshua and choke him unconscious.

The dude is like 6'2 and 200lbs. He's not a small guy whatsoever

He's 6'0 according to ufc.com

Man this girls can tap guys meme is largely a myth. Those guys they're tapping are not trying because obvious reasons. For instance that same inexperienced muscular guy was probably giving 100% effort in his previous roll with the male he was competing against, and then cut that down to 50% when going against the girl and then she's ripping full effort and locks in a sub. That's my personal take after watching this for years. I've never seen a male using his full strength and speed get submitted by a girl. The power discrepancy is too much.

when you tell me tj dillishaw beats Anthony Joshua I can't take you even a little serious

A very bold claim. How does sherdog figure he accomplishes this? Shannon Briggs ate 5 clean leg kicks in his K1 fight before knocking out his opponent. He later told Joe Rogan on his podcast that he couldn't have taken another.

Till thinks he can dive for a single leg and I guess transition to full mount before locking in a sub or laying some fierce gnp.

Joshua is 6'6, 240ish lbs, very athletic. Not to mention Heavyweight Champion of the world. Far from your average can at the local gym.

Anthony-Joshua-012.jpg

So? Who wins on the street?

Daryll Till would get flatlined....knocked deaded.... Come on Till you goof....

giphy.gif

If he grapples him then ya. If he tries to stand white boy is waking up from a coma a few months later.

inb4 people exaggerate how much training t3h mma would effect the outcome of this

quick spoiler: just because one is an mma fighter does not mean he can take someone who is not an mma fighter down at will or submit them with ease

joshua would fuck Till up.
If they aren’t trained to grapple than yes they would. Obviously.

What's so hard to believe in his statement? Joshua is 240lbs at 6'4 & only has hands, Till trains everything & is 6feet tall at 200lbs. 40lbs is absolutely nothing when the other guy has no skills. I think people who think Joshua would win needs to go & join an mma gym just for a week, go grapple with a wrestler or a bjj guy & feel the huge difference, weight only matters when both guys are skilled.

What? He is one of the best boxers in the world. What do you mean he is not skilled? Till would get his head knocked off. Joshua is a much better athlete and much much stronger. You are dumb if you think Till could just easily take down a fucking tank of a man like that.

He is a WELTERWEIGHT in the ufc with ONE good win. What do you think would happen if he tried to close the distance on Joshua for a takedown? If he planted his feet and threw kicks? Or better yet actually tried to throw punches with him?

His only chance would be to throw really long kicks and just run the fuck away.

This is beyond idiotic. Why are MMA fighters obsessed with boxers? Always saying they can do this and that, it is almost like they are trying to convince themselves that they are better but deep down they know they are not.

Silly really. Too bad for Till that he will be added to Wonderboy's highlight reel of KO's. Bless.

If you guys don't think a guy like Khabib who fights at 155 wouldn't man handle any hw boxer ever is ridiculous.
You need to work on that sentence.

Anthony Joshua would fucking dwarf Khabib. Khabib walks straight in with a square stance and works the upper body for takedowns. Anthony Joshua would need just one punch, and it wouldn’t matter if it was blocked, it would knock Khabib cold either way.

What? He is one of the best boxers in the world. What do you mean he is not skilled? Till would get his head knocked off. Joshua is a much better athlete and much much stronger. You are dumb if you think Till could just easily take down a fucking tank of a man like that.

He is a WELTERWEIGHT in the ufc with ONE good win. What do you think would happen if he tried to close the distance on Joshua for a takedown? If he planted his feet and threw kicks? Or better yet actually tried to throw punches with him?

His only chance would be to throw really long kicks and just run the fuck away.

Havent you heard bro? According to sherdog Boxing is not real. They think because someone does BJJ twice a week and the odd weekend here and there, that all of a sudden they can fight anyone and beat them.

inb4 people exaggerate how much training t3h mma would effect the outcome of this

quick spoiler: just because one is an mma fighter does not mean he can take someone who is not an mma fighter down at will or submit them with ease

joshua would fuck Till up.
lmao, joshua is only 40 pounds bigger

40 pounds is not enough to stop a take down if you have no ideas what you are doing

trying to go wrestle a collegiate wrestler 40 pounds lighter than you, i guarantee you ,you lose if you never wrestled before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back