Darren Till Claims He Can Beat Anthony Joshua In A Fight

Gaius Julius Caesar

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

A very bold claim. How does sherdog figure he accomplishes this? Shannon Briggs ate 5 clean leg kicks in his K1 fight before knocking out his opponent. He later told Joe Rogan on his podcast that he couldn't have taken another.

Till thinks he can dive for a single leg and I guess transition to full mount before locking in a sub or laying some fierce gnp.

Joshua is 6'6, 240ish lbs, very athletic. Not to mention Heavyweight Champion of the world. Far from your average can at the local gym.

Anthony-Joshua-012.jpg

So? Who wins on the street?

Are you trying to compare Till to a wrestler with a kickboxing record of
1-4? Fuck off lol.

Think he underestimates just how strong Joshua is. Joshua hits him once and till would be on his ass

Joshua would knock out stipe let alone a pasty little brit. Come at me bitches

A very bold claim. How does sherdog figure he accomplishes this? Shannon Briggs ate 5 clean leg kicks in his K1 fight before knocking out his opponent. He later told Joe Rogan on his podcast that he couldn't have taken another.

Till thinks he can dive for a single leg and I guess transition to full mount before locking in a sub or laying some fierce gnp.

Joshua is 6'6, 240ish lbs, very athletic. Not to mention Heavyweight Champion of the world. Far from your average can at the local gym.

Anthony-Joshua-012.jpg

So? Who wins on the street?

I believe Till. Till is near 200 lbs in the cage and if he didn't have to fight at WW he could bulk to near 220 lbs if he wanted to with his frame. Joshua is 240 - 250 lbs I think and has no TDD or sub defense.

A Joshua who has trained sub defense and TDD is a WHOLE other beast, though.

Are you trying to compare Till to a wrestler with a kickboxing record of
1-4? Fuck off lol.

Very stunned reply my friend. Take a breath and let some oxygen enter your brain. I am illustrating a HW Boxer's ability to absorb leg kicks on their unconditioned legs. Hence my example of Briggs taking 5 but stating he would have quit if forced to take another. The reason I am doing this of course is because the thread topic is about an MMA fighter (who uses leg kicks) vs a Boxer (who does not).

inb4 people exaggerate how much training t3h mma would effect the outcome of this

quick spoiler: just because one is an mma fighter does not mean he can take someone who is not an mma fighter down at will or submit them with ease

joshua would fuck Till up.

Very stunned reply my friend. Take a breath and let some oxygen enter your brain. I am illustrating a HW Boxer's ability to absorb leg kicks on their unconditioned legs. Hence my example of Briggs taking 5 but stating he would have quit if forced to take another. The reason I am doing this of course is because the thread topic is about an MMA fighter (who uses leg kicks) vs a Boxer (who does not).
Ah I didn't really read the thread I just kind of skimmed and figured it was some classic white belt garbage lol. Actually thought you were implying Till would get wrecked.

Easy fight for Till

Joshua has a punchers chance at the start
Das eet

What's so hard to believe in his statement? Joshua is 240lbs at 6'4 & only has hands, Till trains everything & is 6feet tall at 200lbs. 40lbs is absolutely nothing when the other guy has no skills. I think people who think Joshua would win needs to go & join an mma gym just for a week, go grapple with a wrestler or a bjj guy & feel the huge difference, weight only matters when both guys are skilled.

Joshua would knock out stipe let alone a pasty little brit. Come at me bitches
You say Brit likes it’s an insult. You are aware Joshua is a Brit too? Or doesn’t he count because he’s not pasty lol

If you guys don't think a guy like Khabib who fights at 155 wouldn't man handle any hw boxer ever is ridiculous.

Back