Dark Souls 3: Bugged Mechanics Edition

That whole deal with Siegward isn't cryptic at all. You just weren't paying close enough attention to see the upper elevator platform rise as Siegward came up with the lift.

The other stuff you mentioned is all classic DS. Unless this is your first go-round with DS, what did you expect? You're gonna have stretches were all you do is grind. The whole "do I level up now, or risk going even further?" adds tension to the experience. If you're that unfamiliar with an area, simply place your summon sign and help summon navigate their world before traveling through you're own.

The co-op is a handy buffer if you use it wisely.

Yeah it's a little cryptic. The only parts that are really bugging me are the enemies give very little exp so far, the camera is still absolutely atrocious, and it feels like the levels are more poorly designed. Very similar looking and easy to end up wandering in circles.

Yeah it's a little cryptic. The only parts that are really bugging me are the enemies give very little exp so far, the camera is still absolutely atrocious, and it feels like the levels are more poorly designed. Very similar looking and easy to end up wandering in circles.
Did you turn off the "camera auto wall recovery" setting? That's always the first thing I do with these games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back