Dark Souls 3: Bugged Mechanics Edition

Using Dark damage on Midir was dumb. It took 5 mins to kill him on the bridge doing 60 damage per swing of the Onyx blade

Are you level 1 dudes not using the Dragonslayer axe with lightning blade? Noobs

Are you level 1 dudes not using the Dragonslayer axe with lightning blade? Noobs
Yeah a lot of people are using it for this run but I fucked up and didn't complete the quest. Going with the Millwood axe for now.

So is the Slave Knight Gael hard? I saw a guy face him at NG+7 and thought fuck this

So is the Slave Knight Gael hard? I saw a guy face him at NG+7 and thought fuck this
He's a lot of fun and probably the best fight in the DLC. Hard at first but most of his moves seem avoidable so you can definitely improve with practice.

Has anyone here tried the new DS1 Randomizer mod?

It moves around items like keys and loot without breaking the game (eg, putting a key behind a locked door). I'd be all over it if I played on PC.

Has anyone here tried the new DS1 Randomizer mod?

It moves around items like keys and loot without breaking the game (eg, putting a key behind a locked door). I'd be all over it if I played on PC.
I've been watching Lobos play it. He had to start over twice from doing adding a "use what you see" modifier to it. Pretty hilarious. I think at one point he was slow walking with a completely useless weapon.

holy f'ing shit is this last DLC big. i've had like 3 long sessions and i've only done the PVP boss and the demon prince or whatever he was called. just got to the dragon, tho, (the one that's in a hidden path just prior to the pvp boss)-- and after 2 tries.. yea. i think this dragon is gonna be a pain in the ass, haha.

p.s. F those floating angels

best DLC tho, i think, so far from Fromsoft.

p.s. i think i have 99+ titanite chunks now, wish i had something to do w/them, lol.

The dragons head takes 2x damage

doing it with a mega weapon build.. greatshield of glory +5 & the new DLC hammer+ (60 str required one).. the first two attempts.. fuuuuck that dragon, still. kept running away from me so much, before my huge swings could land, haha. i'm sure i'll get it quickly next session. just where i left off.

I've been watching Lobos play it. He had to start over twice from doing adding a "use what you see" modifier to it. Pretty hilarious. I think at one point he was slow walking with a completely useless weapon.
Yeah I saw a bit of his marathon and looked it up. I ended up reading the reddit thread where the guy who wrote the mod was answering questions and the responses made it sound pretty cool. A lot of people say it's like doing a blind playthrough again because you have to check everything.

Yeah I saw a bit of his marathon and looked it up. I ended up reading the reddit thread where the guy who wrote the mod was answering questions and the responses made it sound pretty cool. A lot of people say it's like doing a blind playthrough again because you have to check everything.
Nice, I'm contemplating building a PC instead of going the Pro route. Would be cool to fuck around with those mods.

Nice, I'm contemplating building a PC instead of going the Pro route. Would be cool to fuck around with those mods.
Not a bad idea. It would be really cool to play it in 60fps after all these years.

Did you just say Rom is better than anything DS3 has?
Seriously?

Rom > High Lord Windir or whatever, the opening Dragon Peak gauntlet run boss, Gravetender Champion, etc. DS3 has more shit bosses than good ones and a lot of the DS3 bosses felt like Bloodborne or Dark Souls 1 rejects or remixes.

Rom > High Lord Windir or whatever, the opening Dragon Peak gauntlet run boss, Gravetender Champion, etc. DS3 has more shit bosses than good ones and a lot of the DS3 bosses felt like Bloodborne or Dark Souls 1 rejects or remixes.
Yeah Wolnir was a shitty piece of shit.

I think DS3 has some really good bosses like Dancer, Pontiff, Champion Gundyr and Lothric Princes but there are definitely some duds. Another fucking tree, are you serious?

Rom sucks too.

The only shit bosses in Bloodborne are he Hemwick Witches, Celestial Emissary and arguably Rom.

Back