Dark Souls 3: Bugged Mechanics Edition

At the bonfire after the Armour mini boss. Fully upgraded, the herald curved greatsword has an S scaling in str but still has like 50 less AR than the exile. I'm using it for fashion purposes.

Overall I'd say this DLC is as trolly as previous Souls dlcs if not Moreno. Between the two areas of bullet hell, mobs of enemies with annoying attacks, and enemies whose corpses curse you, this shit is meant to generate salt.

Jesus christ am I getting my shit pushed in with this new DLC. I normally like to go slow and be over cautious when playing new areas, but hot damn does this force you to stay mobile. I've only made it to the 1st bonfire, but have taken out a few of the slug guys that control those mother fucking angel machine gun snipers, so I'm at least able to explore the area a little bit better.

Ok I finally get passed the feckin angels after getting royally destroyed yesterday and surprise surprise, I get into a fucking gankfest of boss. It's ridiculous that they keep putting bloodborne type bosses in in dark souls with the damn slow as movement.

I guess the rapier is a terrible weapon, anyone have any suggestions for a good weapon? My trust Claymore has gotten me through a lot but I wanna have a quick, speedy, hard hitting weapon.

Honestly not feeling this DLC. After having played Bloodborne a couple weeks back, this game really feels kinda crap compared to when I first played it last year. Bloodborne is GOAT.

Spearlight or whatever sucked cocks. If the summon sucks, the boss dies in 5 seconds. Beat down some chode using a lothric greatsword and the boss spawned and died instantly

Ok I finally get passed the feckin angels after getting royally destroyed yesterday and surprise surprise, I get into a fucking gankfest of boss. It's ridiculous that they keep putting bloodborne type bosses in in dark souls with the damn slow as movement.

I guess the rapier is a terrible weapon, anyone have any suggestions for a good weapon? My trust Claymore has gotten me through a lot but I wanna have a quick, speedy, hard hitting weapon.

Honestly not feeling this DLC. After having played Bloodborne a couple weeks back, this game really feels kinda crap compared to when I first played it last year. Bloodborne is GOAT.
Sellsword twin blades

Exile greatsword.
The fuck is that?

Was searching the angel area before I just ran for it and I found a damn huge shield you could use as a weapon. Seems like a hilarious PVP weapon that would be useful in ganking etc.

Thanks bruh, but now I gotta go.

The fuck is that?

Was searching the angel area before I just ran for it and I found a damn huge shield you could use as a weapon. Seems like a hilarious PVP weapon that would be useful in ganking etc.

Thanks bruh, but now I gotta go.
You get the exile greatsword in the swamp area before the crystal Sage when you kill the 2 npcs.

So they give the final boss cheap one shots in his final phase to lengthen the game. Gg Fromsoft. Gg.

Demon prince keeps pushing my shit in. My Faraan armor and Dark sword have got to be switched out. Gonna try Deadshots Exiled great sword, but any recommendations to go along with it? Any armor sets that you guys like? Still trying to get my bearings back after being gone since Ariandel.

Try fighting his actual boss battle. Chip damage with every weapon.
Real fight he got chopped up like liver too. 300 a hit on the leg and tail more so on the head around 500. Exile Greatsword heavy with 66 strength is straight up easymode.

Last edited:
Demon prince keeps pushing my shit in. My Faraan armor and Dark sword have got to be switched out. Gonna try Deadshots Exiled great sword, but any recommendations to go along with it? Any armor sets that you guys like? Still trying to get my bearings back after being gone since Ariandel.
Armor with high fire for the most part. With the exiled you need to use a heavy gem and pump up strength a lot .66 if u can afford it.When 2 handed will give u 99 strength so u hit max damage. Also pump up endurance to get as many swings as u can. The stamina drain isnt much since patch and it seems to swing faster as well.

Armor with high fire for the most part. With the exiled you need to use a heavy gem and pump up strength a lot .66 if u can afford it.When 2 handed will give u 99 strength so u hit max damage. Also pump up endurance to get as many swings as u can. The stamina drain isnt much since patch and it seems to swing faster as well.
My build is 40 vigor 40 end 30 vit 66 str and base for the rest.

Armor is fashion Souls. Silver mask, drang armor, gauntlets of thorns and iron Dragonslayer leggings, before that it was fallen knight leggings.

My build is 40 vigor 40 end 30 vit 66 str and base for the rest.

Armor is fashion Souls. Silver mask, drang armor, gauntlets of thorns and iron Dragonslayer leggings, before that it was fallen knight leggings.
Pretty much same build. Im liking that iron dragonslayer set.

Annnnd he's down. I'm out for the night after that frustrating session.

Put in some work on SL1 last night. Feeling less confident about this than pretty much any content I've tried at that level.

Got to Demon Prince and had him down to one hit, didn't even get greedy, just stupid. Actually have to learn the fight as I just burned him down the first time.

Back