Danish Girl Loses Hearing After Muslims Punch Her for Eating Ham Pizza

Is that the standard? What if it was white guys with confederate flags? Get the fuck out of here, you hypocrite...

Hypocrite how? You dont see the difference between a police officer beating people down compared to civie to civie violence?

Hypocrite how? You dont see the difference between a police officer beating people down compared to civie to civie violence?
You didn't answer my question. You are being disingenuous in claiming that is the only circumstance in which violence would be newsworthy or post-worthy.

You didn't answer my question. You are being disingenuous in claiming that is the only circumstance in which violence would be newsworthy or post-worthy.

Did you missed the thread of the guys who got massive jail for threatening people with the cobfederate flag?

Did you missed the thread of the guys who got massive jail for threatening people with the cobfederate flag?
And what of it? In your previous post you justified the position that "civie to civie" violence is not thread worthy, where authority to "civie" violence is.

And what of it? In your previous post you justified the position that "civie to civie" violence is not thread worthy, where authority to "civie" violence is.

Yes and in that thread i was defending the guys with the confederate flag as i considered the sentence draconian.

And i never said threadworthy but whats to discuss here religious intolerants gonna religious intolerance

Yes and in that thread i was defending the guys with the confederate flag as i considered the sentence draconian.

And i never said threadworthy but whats to discuss here religious intolerants gonna religious intolerance
But, that is the discussion you jumped in on...which threads about violence are thread worthy and which are not. Your stance on sentencing is not relevant to that discussion.

It's puzzling how this is your initial reaction...

how so many on the left just shrug their shoulders and carry on.

Why?

We ignore instances of worse violence all the time.

If people actually ignored this local news paper crap we might actually get coverage of the news worthy instances of violence instead.

A few reasons.

First, did you read the article? The article quotes a fucking Facebook post as evidence of what occurred. It actually says, "According to a post on Facebook that the newspaper saw."

It actually never says the attacker was Muslim. I do not know if the TS invented that aspect, or if he has some other source, but the article never says that.

Basically, it's a shit article.

Second, If posters here made threads every single day about every single racial attack from a white person anywhere in the world, you'd show up calling him a race-bating scumbag piece of shit, etc. Right?

You would not do that because you're racist. You're not racist. You also would not do that because you support the terrible crimes committed. You obviously do not. You'd do that because it's obvious the person is intentionally flooding the forum with negative stories about that particular group and rehashing the same insults.

This particular article quotes Facebook posts, has little confirmation from authorities, and happened in Denmark. That is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of newsworthiness. No?

Admittedly I didn't read the article and should have afforded more scrutiny

You don't punch girls in the head like a man for eating normal pizza. Gang needs to be beaten badly. They aren't strong, they are weak. They create weakness where they are. Treat them weak.

"""awarded her male acquaintances several punches and kicks"""

lol

Bacon is fucking delicious. I've asked Jewish and Muslim people if they have ever accidentally eaten it, and when they say yes, and they don't like it, I tell them it is perfect proof of how religion brainwashes people.

fake news

the real reason was bc she had pineapple on her pizza

Bacon is fucking delicious. I've asked Jewish and Muslim people if they have ever accidentally eaten it, and when they say yes, and they don't like it, I tell them it is perfect proof of how religion brainwashes people.
Methinks there's a "proof is in the pudding" joke here somewhere.

Damn, that makes me sad. I only see legit presses such as Dailystormer and Breitbart covering these stories. It makes me sick to my stomach when the Zionist press continually ignores these stories.

Doesn't matter what news reports it. Matters that it actually happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back