Danish Girl Loses Hearing After Muslims Punch Her for Eating Ham Pizza

catapult the persons who punched her back over their countries border.

It's almost like Muslims are third world savages incapable and uninterested in integrating into white countries....

No one could've predicted this.

The strong men of Europe are all gone. The feminists will all be turned into slaves. They deserve their fate given they created the progressive utopia.

@LogicalInsanity, get in here man, these are your people! Lol. Reading the comments in this thread should be like "scared straight" for you.

I've made two threads in the war room. One was about pro-manufacturing political music, and the other was this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/an-officer-that-deserves-media-attention.3478703/

Oddly, none of you guys had any interest in Pro-police stories. You are bottom feeders, you prefer to be outraged.

Have you ever seen a fight in Denmark make news in America?

What did I miss?

Hate crimes often make national headlines, and sometimes, international. This is not different. Again, if the crime is related to a larger ideology, that means you are in no position to judge its newsworthiness.

Also, it seems like you just want to play protagonist against a group of people, rather than making an independent assessment of your own on the issue. There are credible reasons for paying more attention to crimes that originate from ideology.

I understand your point, and I agree. But this thread does not exist for debate, it exists so that these guys can rant and rave about Muslims again in yet another thread. The responses will be 50 variation of "_____ of peace" joke, a few nationalistic comments from blackened and others that agree with him, a few anti-Liberals comments, then the thread will disappear and another will pop up. There are threads like this every day.

It's what these guys would call "race baiting" if someone else created a thread. They want to be outraged, so they post things that outrage them. They want to insult people, so they comment only in threads where they can insult people.

Like I said, a pro-police thread got nothing. An anti-Muslim thread goes on for days. What really motivates these guys? Outrage. Just like the Liberals that they hate.

My assessment? My assessment is the same as it was the first 500 times this exact thread popped up. There is no room for extremists in any civilized society, and hate crimes based on ideology need to be taken seriously and charged to the full extent of the law.

But think about all that is going on right now in our own country. Have you followed any news today? If so, I would think this incident in Denmark would be pretty low on the list in terms of relevance.

Damn, that makes me sad. I only see legit presses such as Dailystormer and Breitbart covering these stories. It makes me sick to my stomach when the Zionist press continually ignores these stories.
Nazi alert
<36>

I thought you meant court hearing.

She shoulda been carrying her combat knife. I would prison stab someone if I was just eating some pizza and someone threw it all on the ground and was like hurgalaburgaporkburgaurga

I agree Chris. U don't do that to pizza

Toppings of peace.
pap17.jpg

Lol Ethnic orgin other than Danish.
<mma4>

That's a very useful way to describe someone. He could be asian, black, latino, middle eastern, white and even fucking albino. Just great ! He could be just about anyone not ethnic Danish.

<mma4><mma4>
Wouldn't want to offend anyone with the truth, would we?

But you know what? This is the only one religiously motivated and causing the loss of hearing of an innocent woman for eating a fucking pizza.

It's puzzling how this is your initial reaction...

how so many on the left just shrug their shoulders and carry on.

A few reasons.

First, did you read the article? The article quotes a fucking Facebook post as evidence of what occurred. It actually says, "According to a post on Facebook that the newspaper saw."

It actually never says the attacker was Muslim. I do not know if the TS invented that aspect, or if he has some other source, but the article never says that.

Basically, it's a shit article.

Second, If posters here made threads every single day about every single racial attack from a white person anywhere in the world, you'd show up calling him a race-bating scumbag piece of shit, etc. Right?

You would not do that because you're racist. You're not racist. You also would not do that because you support the terrible crimes committed. You obviously do not. You'd do that because it's obvious the person is intentionally flooding the forum with negative stories about that particular group and rehashing the same insults.

This particular article quotes Facebook posts, has little confirmation from authorities, and happened in Denmark. That is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of newsworthiness. No?

He had beef with her ham

You would probably find it postworthy if it was an article about a white police officer punching a black guy until he went deaf in one ear. It's all relative to who you give a shit about I guess.

If the state does it its newsworthy.

Back