Danish Girl Loses Hearing After Muslims Punch Her for Eating Ham Pizza | Page 2

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by The Beast Within, Mar 20, 2017.

1. fonzob1 Brown Belt

fonzob1
    Nice deflection. If Muslims voted Republican you would probably jump at the chance to bash this type of behavior. It's no problem if they oppress their religious beliefs on other people with violence though as long as they vote Democrat.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    MyOwnSummer12 likes this.
  2. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    Welcome to our country. Feel free to crap all over our liberties, and dietary choices.

- Idiot Apologists

3. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    Lol, obvious invasion is obvious. Man punches woman for not following his religion and you are like "but but, other people were punched!"

God forbid a Christian gives you an opinion, but it's ok to bring in people that want to conquer your land and establish an Islamic state.

Do you want to live in a Theocracy? Because this is how you get a theocracy.

MyOwnSummer12 likes this.
  4. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    Yeah the Zionist press is losing all credibility.

5. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    @LogicalInsanity, get in here man, these are your people! Lol. Reading the comments in this thread should be like "scared straight" for you.

I've made two threads in the war room. One was about pro-manufacturing political music, and the other was this.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/an-officer-that-deserves-media-attention.3478703/

Oddly, none of you guys had any interest in Pro-police stories. You are bottom feeders, you prefer to be outraged.

Have you ever seen a fight in Denmark make news in America?

Genghiz likes this.
  6. fonzob1 Brown Belt

fonzob1
    And have you ever bashed someone else's thread about unwarranted violence against someone else?

7. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    The reason why "hate crimes" have their own classification is because people recognize that crimes which are motivated by ideology are a significant threat to overall society, regardless of how infrequent they take place. Thus we make an example out of whoever commits these crimes by giving the most severe punishment to make it clear what is tolerable and what isn't.

You are on the wrong side of history. You should be defending liberal principles. I'm not saying you should pretend Sweden is south Chicago, like some others here, but there is some truth to this larger issue.

closequarters likes this.
  8. AviatorShades Brown Belt

AviatorShades
    It's better to just spit out whatever your agenda is rather than playing dumb.

A fight is 2 guys throwing down over a game of bowling.

Beating a woman deaf in one ear because she has a different religion isn't a "fight". It's additionally relevant because it's part of a targeted Islamic crime epidemic across Europe.

If it were a pack of neonazis punching black kid deaf you would be hysterically wailing for justice right now and expecting presidential comments. You think you're being "counterculture" by marginalizing it since the victims don't fit your trained response. Politics is not fashion. Go buy a scarf.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    MyOwnSummer12 and closequarters like this.
  9. Lanx 房仕龍

Lanx
    Actually if you watch the video, the white ppl are at fault.

for reference here is the pizza store (yea i found it)
    http://eiffelpizza.dk/

they have like 50 types of pizza, good lord

Here's how it really went down, again the white ppl are at fault.

first off, whatever this street is "Nygade in Silkeborg"

has seemingly become a place where the "ethnic of a different origin" hang out now, so the WHITE PPL were the invaders.

also, the WHITE PPL are bums eating on the steps of the store!!!.

The nice ethnic man politely went over and asked if she was eating pork, fearing for her safety he picked up a slice and threw it on the ground.

The white girl then proceeds to throw the entire tray of pizza at this nice ethnic man!!!, then she was yelling at him, in HER NATIVE language, the nerve!!!

Then she pushes, which forces the other white man to go and beat on this nice caring ethnic man, the rest is off camera.

10. SRN SOCRATEEEES

SRN
    Lol Ethnic orgin other than Danish.
    <mma4>

That's a very useful way to describe someone. He could be asian, black, latino, middle eastern, white and even fucking albino. Just great ! He could be just about anyone not ethnic Danish.

<mma4><mma4>

11. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if I would criticize this thread if the roles were reversed? I call it as I see it. Go make a thread about a neo-nazi in Denmark punching someone at a pizza shop and I will be the first to say it's not news worthy.

Yeah, and this person should be charged to the full extent of the law.

This is all so ridiculous.

You talk about being "trained" to give a certain response, but listen to yourself and the other guys commenting here. You have fabricated an entire political backstory out of my comment about this fight in Denmark not being newsworthy enough to warrant a thread.

I had one person say I would freak out if it was police. So I showed him a thread I created that is pro-police. I do not create many threads, I've made two, ever.

None of you guys showed up in the pro-police thread I made. You did not give a shit about the positive police thread. It means nothing to you if you cannot be outraged.

But you are "trained" to freak out over shit like this fight in Denmark. A person is punched, and a horrible tragedy ensues because she goes deaf. A terrible thing, and something that should be handled harshly.

But there are likely hundreds of things like this that happen in the United States every day, and you guys do not care. You only care when you can be outraged, and you are "Trained" to say the same shit. You guys sound like the same person using multiple accounts, and you all say things that are unfounded (like my apparent anti-police stance, that does not exist).

"I bet you'd care if it was the police!! I bet you'd care if they were republicans! I bet you'd care if it was nazis!!"

You guys show a shocking lack of self-awareness.

Genghiz and silus_2000 like this.
  12. fonzob1 Brown Belt

fonzob1
    Even if it's Democrats or minorities? I am skeptical.

13. AviatorShades Brown Belt

AviatorShades
    Your police thread isn't relevant to me.

You tried to compare a story about targeted religious violence (part of a larger, semi-organized trend across Europe) to an article about 2 hobos fighting over a panhandling spot in Wisconsin.

If you cannot see the distinction or why one is more newsworthy than the other than I cannot help you. I also don't think you would need this tutorial if the video was a gang of neonazis punching a black woman deaf. There is some trained reaction going on here.

14. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    American police are less relevant to you than a Muslim guy punching a woman in Denmark?

Genghiz likes this.
  15. silus_2000 Gold Belt

silus_2000
    Hate crimes often make national headlines, and sometimes, international. This is not different. Again, if the crime is related to a larger ideology, that means you are in no position to judge its newsworthiness.

Also, it seems like you just want to play protagonist against a group of people, rather than making an independent assessment of your own on the issue. There are credible reasons for paying more attention to crimes that originate from ideology.

16. AviatorShades Brown Belt

AviatorShades
    ????????

Where did I discourage you from making threads about American police?

17. nac386 Silver Belt

nac386
    Right. When somebody is inarticulate, poorly researched, and tries to convey complex ideas in Tweets, is it his own fault if people misinterpret his poorly expressed idea.

It is his responsibility to clearly explain himself, obviously. He's the President.

M3t4tr0n likes this.
  18. Helden Platinum Belt

Helden
    Give him 2 months jail time, with only meals being pork

MyOwnSummer12 and Blackened like this.
  19. Gutter Chris Brown Belt

Gutter Chris
    She shoulda been carrying her combat knife. I would prison stab someone if I was just eating some pizza and someone threw it all on the ground and was like hurgalaburgaporkburgaurga

Bald1 likes this.
  20. Helden Platinum Belt

Helden
    It is Trumps fault, what are you talking about?
    People shouldn't be guessing if is using a metaphor when he is accusing former president of spying on candidates during the election campaign