Danish Girl Loses Hearing After Muslims Punch Her for Eating Ham Pizza

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bt.dk/krimi/ungt-par-fik...skal-fandme-ikke-aede-svinekoed-paa-sin-pizza

The following is a report from BT (translated):
Young couple was beaten up in the street: ‘She must not f*cking eat pork on his pizza!’

The attack took place on March 12th 6:07 in Nygade in Silkeborg at Pizzaria Eiffel. Here sat the 24-year-old woman and his peers, male acquaintances on a staircase while they ate pizza.

The perpetrator took one of her pieces of pizza and threw it on the ground. It developed into a scuffle, and soon after came the perpetrator group of friends and awarded her male acquaintances several punches and kicks.

Midtjyllands Avis writes that the young couple was asked if there was pork on their pizza, which they answered yes. And it was apparently what triggered the brawl.

“Suddenly a young man of different ethnic origin rushing and strikes the young girl in my head and she subsequently lost hearing in one ear. Right now, we do not know whether it is a permanent hearing damage! He takes stranglehold on her and shouting that she “sure as hell should not eat pork on his pizza!” This is according to the mother of the young man in a post on Facebook that the newspaper has seen.

Mid and West Jutland Police describe the main offender as about 175 cm high, ethnic origin other than Danish, and wearing dark clothing. Police are also looking for four other persons who participated in the attack. So basically they are looking for a Muslim gang.

To BT, Police Commissioner Bent Riber Nielsen, confirms it has been explained that the perpetrator asked about the contents of the pizza, but he has no further comments.

...oh ok.

This article quotes a Facebook post as evidence of what occurred. It also does not mention Muslims, the part about the "Muslim gang" was added by the TS. That is not in the article.

Not sure how much of this is accurate, but it looks like a trash article either way.

Last edited:
Cut their ears of and ship them to isis.

http://www.bt.dk/krimi/ungt-par-fik...skal-fandme-ikke-aede-svinekoed-paa-sin-pizza

The following is a report from BT (translated):
Young couple was beaten up in the street: ‘She must not f*cking eat pork on his pizza!’

The attack took place on March 12th 6:07 in Nygade in Silkeborg at Pizzaria Eiffel. Here sat the 24-year-old woman and his peers, male acquaintances on a staircase while they ate pizza.

The perpetrator took one of her pieces of pizza and threw it on the ground. It developed into a scuffle, and soon after came the perpetrator group of friends and awarded her male acquaintances several punches and kicks.

Midtjyllands Avis writes that the young couple was asked if there was pork on their pizza, which they answered yes. And it was apparently what triggered the brawl.

“Suddenly a young man of different ethnic origin rushing and strikes the young girl in my head and she subsequently lost hearing in one ear. Right now, we do not know whether it is a permanent hearing damage! He takes stranglehold on her and shouting that she “sure as hell should not eat pork on his pizza!” This is according to the mother of the young man in a post on Facebook that the newspaper has seen.

Mid and West Jutland Police describe the main offender as about 175 cm high, ethnic origin other than Danish, and wearing dark clothing. Police are also looking for four other persons who participated in the attack. So basically they are looking for a Muslim gang.

To BT, Police Commissioner Bent Riber Nielsen, confirms it has been explained that the perpetrator asked about the contents of the pizza, but he has no further comments.
Deport them back to the shithole they escaped from.

You would probably find it postworthy if it was an article about a white police officer punching a black guy until he went deaf in one ear. It's all relative to who you give a shit about I guess.

How many weeks in a jail cell with a 70 inch TV, free wifi and an unprotected maid do you think they'll get, before being released into guaranteed employment as part of their "rehabilitation"?

Cuck Hans: This cannot stand! I suggest shelter and pensions! We will lather them in adoration until they can no longer bear to beat and rape us!

Last edited:
That was a rather ham-fisted approach to getting his point across

edit: crap, beaten to it

Last edited:
You would probably find it postworthy if it was an article about a white police officer punching a black guy until he went deaf in one ear. It's all relative I guess.

Not true. Just like you, I realize that the only newsworthy punchings involve Islam.

it might seem normal to you because you're from baltimore but it isn't

Punching someone for a stupid reason is not so abnormal that it warrants a political discussion. I'm sure this was not the first punch thrown in Denmark this year.

Not true. Just like you, I realize that the only newsworthy punchings involve Islam.

Punching someone for a stupid reason is not so abnormal that it warrants a political discussion. I'm sure this was not the first punch thrown in Denmark this year.

If this was a neonazi beating a black kid deaf unprovoked I doubt it would make the news. It definitely wouldn't be a global front page story for a solid year with a highly publicized ultra-severe example-setting sentencing phase or a perception-warping pop-culture fixation for 3 generations, national leaders announcing severe measures to prevent this in the future, etc.

The media is just obsessed with exaggerating these totally patternless, non-targeted, non-political, non-religious attacks that barely ever happen and rarely involve muslims.

You have to be you for the rest of your life and live with your cowardice, man. Just remember that. You have to stomach yourself for the next few decades. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Damn, that makes me sad. I only see legit presses such as Dailystormer and Breitbart covering these stories. It makes me sick to my stomach when the Zionist press continually ignores these stories.

Back