Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

and you're not acting like the moral police right now?

fucking idiot

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

<TrumpWrong1>

lol. Go listen to some Linkin Park and relax.
I'm relaxed as can be, you're just a fucking idiot. Imagine me saying it in your favourite black celebrity's voice, very soothing, very calming, but you're still a fucking idiot.

DC is just doing his usual business. There's nothing wrong with it.

That's what happens when your are raised in a religious household that teaches you that being human is a sin, and then all of a sudden you're this super-athlete with good looks, money, and fame.
Catholic school for 9 years here buddeh.. Even without the fame part i can relate.

Cormier has the mentality of the DEA. Why drug laws and shit are so fucked up in this country. No understanding. His stance on addiction is plain ignorance.

lol look at this dudes username. Not very subtle Jonny

DC fight was Jan 2015, failed test (not steroids) was July 2016.

So, just admit you have zero evidence that he was on steroids when he fought Cormier.

I don't have to prove it.

I can just assume he was on roids like everybody else is doing. If he didn't want us to do that...... well he should't have gotten himself exposed as a cheater.

Cornball?

KDquAx.gif

uahuwfddh04www7ru0u5.gif
I honestly don't have an issue with RGIII, but this right here...
tumblr_nj9hys7okC1qahndoo2_500.gif
<{CMPALM}>

I think Jones was surprised by this comment because if hes sandblasting anyone, its likely groupies not ladies of the evening.

I think DC is setting himself for another weeping, emotional cry session with Valesquez

You can judge a man's character by how he talks about/treats the weakest members of society.

Jones may be a self admitted shitbag...but Cormier is a clown-ass fraud who tries to be the "hero" when he's really a scumbag.

They both assaulted a woman. The reporter could have died, DC has no idea. He never checked on her.

I wanted to pretend I didn't read that, there's no way you can possibly be serious. Suggesting that Jones' hit-and-run is just as bad as DC's shoe making contact with a nearby spectator is beyond comprehension.

Back