Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

Lol you are a baby boi candy taste tester. Go soak your hands in the dish soap

Cormier has the mentality of the DEA. Why drug laws and shit are so fucked up in this country. No understanding. His stance on addiction is plain ignorance.
Lol do you feel bad for the guy who blows his thumb off with an m80? Or the guy who crashes his vehicle while drunk or racing? I don't. For the same reason I don't feel bad for the guy who gets addicted to drugs. If you actually know people on drugs, you'd know must are useless and will never come back from it.

He's making fun of a man with a disability. Poor Jonny has some personal demons but shouldn't be subject to this type of name calling and mockery. Would you guys be okay if Cormier made fun of wheelchair bound folks or mentally handicapped.
Addiction isn't a disability. It's a fucking choice. Somebody people are just mentally weak.

DC is a cornball that decided to "act" street now that he's dealing with Jones. It's cringe-worthy sure, but I never accused him of having class in the first place. They're fighters trying to sell themselves, all of them have their own gimmick, some are just less cartoonish than others.

I usually describe pro-wrestling personalities this way, sad I'm doing it now for MMA.

That isn't really accurate. He didn't speed off leaving someone to die. It happened in the middle of a city with witnesses everywhere. Witnesses with cell phones who called the police and an ambulance. This didn't happen in the middle of Wyoming where the nearest person was 47 miles away. You present it in a very dramatic way. I'm not defending Jones btw, just saying, he didn't speed away leaving someone to die. He panicked and ran because he was scared and lots of people would do the same.

He returned to the scene to grab cash then fled again.

That's callous as hell however you look at it. He is a complete prick.

I have much more respect for Daniel Cormier then Jon Jones. Bones is a great fighter, but his persona is fake. I remember when he first burst on to the scene with his neo-samurai bs. I saw right through that for what it was....fake.

Daniel Cormier has a right to be angry IMO, and I really think he'll get the shaft again because Bones will slip up again. I think he's still doing dirt and is challenged with being clean.

DC is a cornball that decided to "act" street now that he's dealing with Jones. It's cringe-worthy sure, but I never accused him of having class in the first place. They're fighters trying to sell themselves, all of them have their own gimmick, some are just less cartoonish than others.

I usually describe pro-wrestling personalities this way, sad I'm doing it now for MMA.

Cornball?

KDquAx.gif

uahuwfddh04www7ru0u5.gif

when he had class (for the last 10 years) everyone boo'd him, and cheered Jones.

so fuck it.

remember when he and Jones were on ESPN, in different rooms, and when they went to commercial break (but the mikes were still live) Jones said "hey, you still there pussy?" now THAT is no class. and it wasn't an act; he was just being a dick, because he could be. but people still cheered for Jones and boo'd Cormier.

i, personally, don't give a fuck either way whether he has class or not. it has no bearing on his fighting style, which is what i care about. but i certainly understand why he would play the heel after getting boo'd consistently when not playing the heel.

After he put his hands on his throat and threw a shoe at him.

Who throws a shoe? Honestly.

He returned to the scene to grab cash then fled again.

That's callous as hell however you look at it. He is a complete prick.

Shrug, I don't deny he shouldn't have done that. People make mistakes though, usually many of them. In the end though most of the time people just don't care that much. Look at Michael Irvin of the Dallas Cowboys. He got caught snorting coke off of hookers asses more than once and they still put him in the Hall of Fame.

Sand blasting prostitutes sounds like an expensive hobby, why is Rockhold bitching about the UFC not paying shit when he is just going to blow his purse on stupid shit like that?

Its not a good sign for DC, at least not in my opinion after watching years and years of MMA. Think back to the feud between Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock. Ken became enraged and obsessed with Tito and Tito proceeded to beat him 3 times. You may be seeing the same sort of thing with Bones and DC because DC is too emotionally invested in beating Jones. That much emotion can result in an adrenaline dump which makes a fighter gas, and it can result in mistakes made during the fight. Both of those things are lethal against a fighter like Jones.

Sorry but everyone who watched Tito and Ken knew Tito would beat him down. Ken was a shell of his prime and no match at all for Tito. They could have been kissing each other at the presser and hold hands and it wouldnt have changed a thing.

Ken was 42 at fight 2 and 3 and way past being competitive with any Top50 fighter. Ken lost embarassing against Fujita and then Don Frye even before the first fight. His only win in these 4 years was against Kimo :rolleyes:.

Sand blasting prostitutes sounds like an expensive hobby, why is Rockhold bitching about the UFC not paying shit when he is just going to blow his purse on stupid shit like that?

What is "sandblasting"? I may have a serious educational gap here.

DC is the one with no class?? Haha Alrighty then........:/

DC putting Jones on blast for screwing prostitutes is just further proof of his desperation. He's looking for any edge he can get, and it's so obvious. He knows he has nothing for the Goat and his days as champion are numbered. But I would expect no less from a man who throws shoes and water bottles.

Now do you people see why I'm a misanthrope?

I live in a world (literally) where bad guys get cheered, and those who speak ill of those bad guys gets mocked and "bullied."

Dumb ass mother fuckers.

Don't believe a word. Jon would never waste perfectly fine coco for that shit. Only a white guy like Rockhold would.

Back