Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

If you don't want people speaking about embarrassing stuff about you, maybe you should not do those things?

Yeah and I bet you think women shouldn't be wearing tight skirts so they don't get raped either.

Jkjk

Jones unintentionally hit a woman with his car - he is a horrible human.
DC took his shoe off, threw it across the room and hit a female reporter in the head. He is a class act.

Nooo. He unintwntionally hit a woman with his car, then sped off leaving her to die, thata what makes him a horrible human. And last time i checked thay was called a hit and run and was illegal. Hitting a reporter with a shoe...yeah not ao bad by comparison

No Jones fans are going to fuck you.

Doubt it LoL Jones fans are little insecure kids who think doing drugs and being a POS human and a cheat is cool.

DC is ten times the man Jones will ever be.

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

He goes to that level, or sinks that low as you put it because he is obsessed with Jon Jones. Anyone who even took Psychology 101 in college could tell you that Bones is DC's obsession and why shouldn't he be. He's the only man to ever give DC a loss, and contrary to what DC fans will tell you, it wasn't even close, 49-46 is not a close fight. So DC has been able to pretty much bully and ultimately destroy everyone he has come across in MMA but Bones made him cry.

You want to know how Bones started cracking DC's facade? Think about it, when DC came to the UFC and moved to LHW the first thing he did was shove Patrick Cummins and call him a bitch. Cummins of course did nothing because he is a professional but then DC tried that on Bones and Bones went after him in what is now a very famous incident resulting in DC being dragged away while he was throwing his shoe. Bones has always outdone DC in every encounter and DC can't bully Jones. He wants to, but he can't.

So unless Bones is a shadow of his former self there is not much chance for DC in this rematch. Too much emotion. If he doesn't get a flash KO in round 1 his adrenaline dump will sap him of energy and Bones will take over.

I consider it to be "low class" to make false accusations that damage a person's reputation. I don't respect Conor McGregor for his trash talk either nor anyone else.

There is a point at which trash talk becomes character assassination.

Jones has no character.

HAHA!

Nice joke TS

Nooo. He unintwntionally hit a woman with his car, then sped off leaving her to die, thata what makes him a horrible human. And last time i checked thay was called a hit and run and was illegal. Hitting a reporter with a shoe...yeah not ao bad by comparison

That isn't really accurate. He didn't speed off leaving someone to die. It happened in the middle of a city with witnesses everywhere. Witnesses with cell phones who called the police and an ambulance. This didn't happen in the middle of Wyoming where the nearest person was 47 miles away. You present it in a very dramatic way. I'm not defending Jones btw, just saying, he didn't speed away leaving someone to die. He panicked and ran because he was scared and lots of people would do the same.

More class that the guy who portrayed himself as a moral compass, only to be exposed as the lying, drug using, fraud that he is.

Man to man, father to father -- don't be a drug addicted reckless headcase if you have kids. Nevermind what they read on the Internet -- worry about what they see at home

They both assaulted a woman. The reporter could have died, DC has no idea. He never checked on her.

DC assaults women, and you praise him for it.

Maybe DC can get custody for Jones kids :D

Would be an epic story before their rematch.

Don't really care about any of this but I just watched that summer slam conference or whatever it's called and holy shit was DC annoying as hell. Like he wouldn't shut the fuck up and the way he was talking? Like why was he talking differently all of sudden? He reminds me of the people who start talking black when they get around black people. He's right about Jones bringing something out of him that he doesn't like and I agree with him I don't like it either.

If Jones didnt want to hurt his family....... maybe he should stop doing cocaine and fucking hookers.

Its not Cormier's fault he's a cokehead degenerate and cheater, both at home and in his profession. It's Jon's.

No it's not DC's fault but he certainly doesn't have to keep bringing it up for the world to hear if he doesn't want to. He doesn't it on purpose to be spiteful. There's a reason DC said he didn't like the side of him that Jones brings out and this is part of it I'm sure.

Don't really care about any of this but I just watched that summer slam conference or whatever it's called and holy shit was DC annoying as hell. Like he wouldn't shut the fuck up and the way he was talking? Like why was he talking differently all of sudden? He reminds me of the people who start talking black when they get around black people. He's right about Jones bringing something out of him that he doesn't like and I agree with him I don't like it either.

Its not a good sign for DC, at least not in my opinion after watching years and years of MMA. Think back to the feud between Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock. Ken became enraged and obsessed with Tito and Tito proceeded to beat him 3 times. You may be seeing the same sort of thing with Bones and DC because DC is too emotionally invested in beating Jones. That much emotion can result in an adrenaline dump which makes a fighter gas, and it can result in mistakes made during the fight. Both of those things are lethal against a fighter like Jones.

Its not a good sign for DC, at least not in my opinion after watching years and years of MMA. Think back to the feud between Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock. Ken became enraged and obsessed with Tito and Tito proceeded to beat him 3 times. You may be seeing the same sort of thing with Bones and DC because DC is too emotionally invested in beating Jones. That much emotion can result in an adrenaline dump which makes a fighter gas, and it can result in mistakes made during the fight. Both of those things are lethal against a fighter like Jones.

Agreed I was pretty shocked to DC acting like that. It's so weird the way he acts with Jones. He better hope Jones really was on steroids cause if not he's in trouble.

when he had class (for the last 10 years) everyone boo'd him, and cheered Jones.

so fuck it.

giphy.gif

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

<LikeReally5><[analyzed}>

Child Please!
if he was so worried about his kids "because they have Internet", he would not get drunk then drive his car (with two prostitutes) into a light pole

if he was so worried about his kids "because they have Internet", he would not have snorted cocaine while in mid-training camp.

if he was so worried about his kids "because they have Internet", he would not have smoked weed then drove into a pregnant women then run away then comeback again to get his money & Drugs and run once more

if he was so worried about his kids "because they have Internet", he would not have drag raced then cursed at a policemen on camera!

And after all this, if he was so worried about his kids "because they have Internet", he would not have taken tainted "dickpills" right before his fight... and even think about it for a second. He has 3 kids with his fiancée. WTF does he need dick pills for??? It is OBVIOUS he did not use it with his fiancée. So if he was so worried about his kids "because they have Internet", he would not have been so blatantly infidel to their mother.

Back