Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

Last edited:
when he had class (for the last 10 years) everyone boo'd him, and cheered Jones.

so fuck it.

remember when he and Jones were on ESPN, in different rooms, and when they went to commercial break (but the mikes were still live) Jones said "hey, you still there pussy?" now THAT is no class. and it wasn't an act; he was just being a dick, because he could be. but people still cheered for Jones and boo'd Cormier.

i, personally, don't give a fuck either way whether he has class or not. it has no bearing on his fighting style, which is what i care about. but i certainly understand why he would play the heel after getting boo'd consistently when not playing the heel.

lol of course Rockhard knew what sandblasting prostitutes was

Meh come July 29th DCs retiring so fuck em.

If you don't want people speaking about embarrassing stuff about you, maybe you should not do those things?

Jones has class though,right? This is some funny fuckin shit.

Have some fuckin tissues you crybaby

By contrast when Jones does coke and cheats on his girl, and drives into pregnant women, he always does it with his pinkie in the air...showing the highest of class.

Jones can come back to class when he gets his academics in order!

I thought sand blasting a prostitute was burying her in New Mexico desert

Cormier has the mentality of the DEA. Why drug laws and shit are so fucked up in this country. No understanding. His stance on addiction is plain ignorance.

Oh no! Think of the children!

Or maybe don't let your children be educated by the internet, buddeh.

He's like school in Summertime.

HnjJJU2-_400x400.jpg

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is on his high horse accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

thats a high horse???????????????

I LOL'd when he said that would be a good way to have fun with a prostitute

Back