Dana White on Tito Managing Cyborg: She

Did I suggest that Liddell was the best LHW on the UFC's roster at the end of his career?

No, I did not. So you can go follow Ari's advice you dipshit. :icon_lol:

What's going on on this forum recently? There's a shitload more stupid than usual flooding in around here.

Controversial MMA decisions and lady drama on TUF is attracting the bottom feeders.

well, it attracted you, didn't ? :icon_lol:

retard, fedor is considered GOAT. it not GOAT, at least the best HW ever.

You claiming he is a can just because he lost 3 fights at the end of his career proves you are dumber than a doorknob.

Can I ask two questions for the more knowledgable users here:

- How did Tito destroy his own career? He just started losing fights, didn't do anything wrong AFAIK.

- Why are Tito and Dana fighting again? I thought they were ok after Tito resigned with the UFC a few years ago. What happened?

The yellow part alone shows you how ignorant you are on the subject.
If you'd care to check, M-1 is HUGE in Europe.
And Fedor is part-owner of M-1. Offer a better deal to M-1, you'd be offering a better deal to Fedor. And Money is obviously not what Fedor was after. :redface:

1. M-1 is not HUGE in Europe at all, posters on here have said this before and have no proof to back it up. the have a good domestic market nothing more.

2. Fedor owns 8% of M-1. 8% of nothing is nothing, and trust me they are not making much money at all.

3. "offer a better deal to M-1" yeah lets try to get a fighter to sign by giving a rival (not much of one mind you) a help to get market share.

4. M-1 and their negotiations regarding the UFC, were a conflict of interest. and only pure nuthuggers can't see this.

Please tell me: what other (big) org was in US at the time?

King of the Cage, Rumble on the Rock, World Extreme Fighting just to name a few.

Even K-1 held events in the US without co-promoting. If M-1 is "HUGE IN EUROPE" they wouldn't need co-promotion either.

And didn't the UFC send fighters to Pride at some point??? (clearly destroying your point here)???

They did, and Pride didn't send guys to the UFC, which pissed them off royally and it is the reason why they vowed to NEVER co-promote again.

And the UFC already held events in Japan before ever sending fighters to PRIDE. So that blows your argument out of the water.

literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally

hey Dana, just staple a fucking post-it to your forehead that reads, 'I'm literally retarded.'

I haven't seen a word misused so widely since 'pretentious.'

Can I ask two questions for the more knowledgable users here:

- How did Tito destroy his own career? He just started losing fights, didn't do anything wrong AFAIK.

- Why are Tito and Dana fighting again? I thought they were ok after Tito resigned with the UFC a few years ago. What happened?

- that is just Dana being Dana. Tito did not destroy his career.

- Dana, put Tito in the UFC Hall of Fame when he retired after the Forrest fight. it would seem that Tito wanted to fight again and the UFC said NO. Tito then went to the biggest Competitor and started to Bad Mouth Dana. whatever you think of Dana, he does not take that lying down and shit hit the fan.

Ironic. Dana got into MMA as Tito's manager.

this clearly is bothering dana since it is a fedor-type situation where the ufc would love her to fight under their banner, but since she isn't they will disparage her and her people.

It's more of a Lindland type situation. Cyborg is not traditionally beautiful and can damage the image of more marketable stars quite easily. Fedor had an incredible mythos and fanbase...Cyborg is only moderately popular.

literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally

hey Dana, just staple a fucking post-it to your forehead that reads, 'I'm literally retarded.'

I haven't seen a word misused so widely since 'pretentious.'
Give up man. They've won. Literally is most dictionaries can now be defined as figuratively, essentially the exact opposite

EG definition 2
lit

Yawn.

Letting Tito be her manager is probably the smartest move of her career actually. Without Tito there would be no UFC today. Fact. and Dana can't come to terms with this surprise surprise.

Nothing would change career wise for her yet if he wasn't her manager anyway. There is no 145 division in the ufc, end of story. He can teach her to market herself and make the best of her options, hopefully.

UFC and Rousey seem to be doing just fine.

Invicta? Who the heck watches Invicta? (As much as I respect what Shannon Knapp & co are doing, whether Invicta will succeed or fail as a promotion is still up in the air).

a lot of people from this website do. Invicta has put on excellent show after show.

a lot of people from this website do. Invicta has put on excellent show after show.

that doesn't mean much does it :redface:. I will agree they have put on excellent show after show, but if you believe a few guys in the know, they are losing a lot of money (supposedly between 600-700K so far)

Yawn.

Letting Tito be her manager is probably the smartest move of her career actually. Without Tito there would be no UFC today. Fact.

False.

The Fertitas were planning on selling the UFC even when Tito was at the top of the heap because it was still hemorrhaging money.

TUF is what kept the UFC around.

that doesn't mean much does it :redface:. I will agree they have put on excellent show after show, but if you believe a few guys in the know, they are losing a lot of money (supposedly between 600-700K so far)

Most new sports promotions/leagues run at a loss for quite a while before turning a profit. No surprise there.

Everyone knows who the best female fighter is.

IKR?

sara-mcmann1.jpg

UFC and Rousey seem to be doing just fine.

Invicta? Who the heck watches Invicta? (As much as I respect what Shannon Knapp & co are doing, whether Invicta will succeed or fail as a promotion is still up in the air).

The people that do watch & follow Invicta seem to be more interested in the smaller weight classes. It doesn't seem that Cyborg's presence in Invicta is netting them much additional revenue to what they'd be getting anyway, although they haven't released buy numbers from their inaugural TV PPV. It seemed to me that Invicta 6's Cyborg/Coenen main event seemed to generate less buzz/chatter than Invicta 5's 105lb Penne/Waterson main event.

Only the literate should use the word "literate" and its derivatives, ever.

Back