Dana White on Tito Managing Cyborg: She

Dazzles me how much Dana is bothered just because UFC WMMA is kinda crap without Cyborg. (Just as so it would be if he got Cyborg but not Ronda, don't start whining!)

He often comes clean with stuff, why don't he act classy right now and dodge making more advertisement for the others?

Well, she seems to be doing pretty well over in Invicta. I think Dana is just mad that he will never have power over Cyborg and he won't be able to make Ronda vs. Cyborg, the biggest WMMA fight ever.

All Dana would have to do is start a 145 division and set up a superfight.

All Dana would have to do is start a 145 division and set up a superfight.

He could do that, but the problem is - I don't think he wants to start a FW division because it would basically just be the Cris Cyborg division. He has nobody else to sign right now.

Another thing - I think that Cyborg fighting Ronda at 135 would be better because then the title would be on the line. There's no doubt that if they did make at FW division that they could put up a title, but I don't think Ronda would stay there. She's already the champ at 135, no point in the champ moving up when she has to defend her title in her own division.

Who knows though, money talks. If Dana waves the right amount of money in their faces then I'm sure they would both agree on a super fight.

Well, she seems to be doing pretty well over in Invicta. I think Dana is just mad that he will never have power over Cyborg and he won't be able to make Ronda vs. Cyborg, the biggest WMMA fight ever.

dana is probably glad cyborg doesnt sign with the ufc for now. building ronda is 10x more profitable than having cyborg as the face of wmma. not only has cyborg tested positive she show all the physical signs and its really unappealing to the audience or sponsors. call it whatever you want but people still like their women to look and act a certain way

dana is probably glad cyborg doesnt sign with the ufc for now. building ronda is 10x more profitable than having cyborg as the face of wmma. not only has cyborg tested positive she show all the physical signs and its really unappealing to the audience or sponsors. call it whatever you want but people still like their women to look and act a certain way

I can agree with this, but to reply to the last part.. Cyborg is way more respectful than Ronda is IMO. Ronda is always talking trash about everybody, Cyborg usually keeps her mouth shut and just fights.

But yeah.. Ronda is definitely more profitable and way better looking. That counts for sure.

I'm not a Ronda fan. At least to any extent other than she's exciting to watch break peoples' arms. I'm just extraordinarily intellient and clever, and my sig was the latest gem, preserved for you lesser mortals to enjoy in case you missed it.

I love when some humble individual makes a post about how smart they are and proceeds to misspell the word intelligent. Thank you for brightening up my day.

Cyborg would beat Rousey and Dana is a clown for cutting Okami and banning Paul Harris.

since their is no 135 division. it's pretty much settled at this point. Cyborg either naturally drops the weight/muscle and get's down to 135 the healthy way, or she waits while her career rots for the UFC's WMMA division to expand to a 145 division.

Considering how thin the talent pool is in the 135 division, do you really forsee the UFC expanding to another wieght class any time soon?

Tito is fucking her career over if he honestly believes that the UFC is going to be so interested in Cyborg, that they are willing to wreck their 1 female superstar by fighting at a catch weight or another wieght class that they do not have a division for.

Yeah...logic...I know.

oh and btw,

NOBODY IN THIS THREAD IS EXPECTING HER TO CUT WATER WEIGHT TO GET DOWN TO 135.

But stop bullshitting us with "she can't make the weight. Their is a girl on TUF right now who is over 6 feet tall and she's making 135. Cyborg is only 5'8 and not some miracle of genetic freak that could never weight 135. You just don't want her to lose the muscle mass.

but guess what? THAT'S WHAT SHE NEEDS TO DO IF SHE WANTS TO GET INTO THE UFC.

Back