Media Dana White moved the date of his son's birth because it was the same day as a Chuck Liddell fight

In Dana's defense I'd rather watch a prime Chuck Liddell fight, rather than see my chick's body get ruined for 12 hours and know I have to deal with a new born for the next couple years. Yes I'm a dick, but it was a C Section and there is a big window for those to happen. We're talking prime Chuck. He also bought that kid snow in Vegas for the driveway. It all balances out. You guys need to lighten up.

What??? Did not know Dana was that superticious.

It's a planned C section.... you can pick the date you people are so weird it's not rude it's literally normal...

That's exactly what it is, I always imagined that $250k "present" he gave one of them years ago was for the Nelk boys giving him access to little girls so he could creep even more.
The nelk boys are in their mid to late 20s

It's a planned C section.... you can pick the date you people are so weird it's not rude it's literally normal...

From what I understand, and a doctor could correct me, somewhat common does not mean normal. It is generally not recommended by doctors and it is only like 3 percent of births (the bulk of them being for medical reasons).

The ethical dimension focuses on a woman's right to choose and takes into accouunt mental health. Nobody is going to defend that a husband has a right to make his wife have a c-section so he can attend a cage fight on ethical grounds.

Luckily it sounds like there's a good chance he made the whole thing up in the first place. In that's case Dana wouldn't be sociopath because he forces his wife to get a c-section to attend a fight, but because he seems to think andomly lying about it would make him look good.

White knighting for the lying wife beater over this isn't weird at all.

From what I understand, and a doctor could correct me, somewhat common does not mean normal. It is generally not recommended by doctors and it is only like 3 percent of births (the bulk of them being for medical reasons).

The ethical dimension focuses on a woman's right to choose and takes into accouunt mental health. Nobody is going to defend that a husband has a right to make his wife have a c-section so he can attend a cage fight on ethical grounds.

Luckily it sounds like there's a good chance he made the whole thing up in the first place. In that's case Dana wouldn't be sociopath because he forces his wife to get a c-section to attend a fight, but because he seems to think andomly lying about it would make him look good.

It didn't say he forced her to have a c section.. it said he changed the date... you literally can pick any day within multiple weeks....

Lol.

I googled "When to schedule a c-section"

Maybe you should have.

Dates to Avoid​

There are many personal factors you may wish to consider when you schedule your c-section. You may wish to avoid dates that your families associates with sadness, such as the anniversary of a loved one's death or another traumatic moment. You may also wish to avoid or commemorate other memorable days such as birthdays and holidays.

School Cut-Off Dates​

Another point you may want to consider is school. There's probably not enough leeway to avoid a summer birthday, but the difference in a few days might determine if your child will have her birthday on a school day or over Christmas vacation. As we grow older, the day of our birthday often becomes less important, but this can be very significant for a school-age child.

You may also want to consider school entrance deadlines set by your school district. Many schools require kids to turn five by September 1 in order to start kindergarten. You may wish to make sure your child either hits or misses this deadline.

Day of the Week​

Some people prefer one day of the week over another (if that works with your obstetrician's schedule), like a Friday so your partner or other family members can be available for the first few days following delivery. Whatever the reason for your choice, it is your choice, and you don't need to justify it to others.

Scheduling a safe date for induced labor is very common, especially if the wife is over 30, she's considered high risk.

Lol.

Maybe you should have.

Dates to Avoid​

There are many personal factors you may wish to consider when you schedule your c-section. You may wish to avoid dates that your families associates with sadness, such as the anniversary of a loved one's death or another traumatic moment. You may also wish to avoid or commemorate other memorable days such as birthdays and holidays.

School Cut-Off Dates​

Another point you may want to consider is school. There's probably not enough leeway to avoid a summer birthday, but the difference in a few days might determine if your child will have her birthday on a school day or over Christmas vacation. As we grow older, the day of our birthday often becomes less important, but this can be very significant for a school-age child.

You may also want to consider school entrance deadlines set by your school district. Many schools require kids to turn five by September 1 in order to start kindergarten. You may wish to make sure your child either hits or misses this deadline.

Day of the Week​

Some people prefer one day of the week over another (if that works with your obstetrician's schedule), like a Friday so your partner or other family members can be available for the first few days following delivery. Whatever the reason for your choice, it is your choice, and you don't need to justify it to others.

This doesn't refute anything I said. I know elective c-sections exist.

Lol.

Maybe you should have.

Dates to Avoid​

School Cut-Off Dates​

Day of the Week​

Thank you, these people are so blinded by hate they call someone a psychopath for something absolutely normal and mundane lmao

It didn't say he forced her to have a c section.. it said he changed the date... you literally can pick any day within multiple weeks....

A) It's very likely a bullshit story.

B) In the story, Dana says 'I moved the birth' clearly stating that his wife in this likely fictional scenario did not make the decision.

C) If the plan was for an elective c-section the whole time, there would be no point to the story, nor to mention 'she had a c-section' only after talking about the due date being inconvenient. The story obviously implied that a c-section was only chosen over a natural birth to accommodate the cage fight.

I'm glad I could walk you through how to understand fiction. Now you are better prepared to write your own fan fiction about Dana.

A) It's very likely a bullshit story.

B) In the story, Dana says 'I moved the birth' clearly stating that his wife in this likely fictional scenario did not make the decision.

C) If the plan was for an elective c-section the whole time, there would be no point to the story, nor to mention 'she had a c-section' only after talking about the due date being inconvenient. The story obviously implied that a c-section was only chosen over a natural birth to accommodate the cage fight.

I'm glad I could walk you through how to understand fiction. Now you are better prepared to write your own fan fiction about Dana.
I'm not a Dana fan I am just not a blind hater, your A B and C are all reaching, straining, putting maximum effort to see absolutely everything in the worst light regardless of all facts...

Dana’s one son was born in July of 2002 so it was likes the Chuck VS Vitor fight his son is also 22 now

I'm not a Dana fan I am just not a blind hater, your A B and C are all reaching, straining, putting maximum effort to see absolutely everything in the worst light regardless of all facts...

But we are not dealing with 'facts', we are just going off a likely made up story presented by a pathological liar. And what he said in his story was very easy to understand.

Wow, we knew the guy was a shitty human being, but that's seriously fucked up...oh, and the fight was so big that he doesn't even fucking remember who Chuck Liddell fought that night.

🤡

Back