Dana White insists UFC 300 is going to be so insane that fans will lose their minds over the first prelim

Don't see how 300 could be that good. Doesn't really feel like the UFC has much stars anymore. UFC just doesn't feel as big as it did during the Conor era
Conor era is when the UFC started to fall off for me. I can’t really say that in terms of popularity. But fights are more boring and “sport-like” now. Champions lose their belts every other fight. Fighters are generally less likable and memorable. Maybe it’s just me though.

If this has anything to do with a Jake or Logan Paul mma fighting than fuck you Dana.
That would involve way too much money to be on the prelim

The only fights I can see that would be potentially mind blowing:

Brock vs Jones (lied about his surgery to surprise us)
Aspinall vs Stipe
Jake Paul vs Diaz
Ronda vs Miesha
GSP vs Khabib
Maybe Izzy

I don’t know what people are expecting. It’s a strong card, people would be very excited about if it didn’t have this arbitrary number attached to it.

Reactions: HHJ
there has never been a PPV I couldn't believe

especially for 80 bucks

god bless Al Gore

Or it might be a decisionfest with controversial anti-climatic fights.

Elon Musk vs Donald Tusk in eliminator match. Winner gets it all.

Jacare vs Camozzi 3 Main Event! The numbers will be astronomical.

It's gonna be a good PPV card, nothing more. If they were charging paying customers double the price, I'd understand the expectation of some insane shit. As it is, they haven't got many stars and the ones they do have aren't fighting right now.

I wasn't worried about it but now that he is saying it's going to be great I'm skeptical.

Back