Dana White: Francis Ngannou has potential to win UFC title, hold it for ‘very long time

Talk about the Kiss of Death. Now Ngannou is going to lose via embarrassing KO at the hands of Arlovski. Thanks, Dana...ya' fuckin' goof!
but the Platinum effect may override Dana's goof-up.

Platinum Records signed Cody Garbrandt who then shocked the world by defeating Dominick Cruz, and now Platinum Records have signed Francis Ngannou so we are definitely expecting big things from the big man.

Platinum, Lil Platinum and Dark Platinum are the future of their divisions, I can feel it in my bones!

“‘The Pitbull’ has been around a long time,” White told Olivi. “Obviously, Arlovski is a legend in this sport, a legend in the heavyweight division. Francis Ngannou will be. I believe that this guy has the potential to become the heavyweight champion of the world. I also believe he has the potential to hold that title for a very long time.”

“I don’t know if in the history of the UFC we’ve ever had a heavyweight champion like Ngannou who actually looks like [that],”“If you put this guy Ngannou next to — put him side to side with NFL players. Put him side by side with the heavyweight boxing champions throughout history. This is a massive, massive guy.”

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/2...l-to-win-ufc-title-hold-it-for-very-long-time

431_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg

Haven't seen him fight. Looks like he's got some BJJ and has knockout power.

How's his punch defense?

And does he have a background in freestyle wrestling?

Back