Dana White: Francis Ngannou has potential to win UFC title, hold it for ‘very long time

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“‘The Pitbull’ has been around a long time,” White told Olivi. “Obviously, Arlovski is a legend in this sport, a legend in the heavyweight division. Francis Ngannou will be. I believe that this guy has the potential to become the heavyweight champion of the world. I also believe he has the potential to hold that title for a very long time.”

“I don’t know if in the history of the UFC we’ve ever had a heavyweight champion like Ngannou who actually looks like [that],”“If you put this guy Ngannou next to — put him side to side with NFL players. Put him side by side with the heavyweight boxing champions throughout history. This is a massive, massive guy.”

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/2...l-to-win-ufc-title-hold-it-for-very-long-time

431_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg

The UFC is racist and doesn't promote black fighters...

Even after 15 years of being the fight business.

This guy doesn't know a fucking thing does he.

Dana gonna Dana. It's heavyweight so I doubt it.

Arlovski has one more W in him. Let's go Pitbull!

the dana white push of death?
AA ftw

I love Ngannou. He'll definitely be champ someday, now or later.

Ngannou is now my friend

Ngannou is a beast. But Dana needs to let him beat some top guys before making that claim.

Never been any champs this big.

Brock
Carwin
Sylvia

Fuck I hate Dana

Hold the HW belt for a very long time, so like 2 title defenses?

I believe so as well. I want him to fight Derrick Lewis.

Dana always tries to hype everyone who is fighting next and most of the time he talks nonsense, BUT this time I actually agree, I feel it too. I think Ngannou is going to the top and can be champ, I see it in him.

Out of all the up and comers in UFC in all weight classes, Ngannou is the guy that sticks out to me as having best chance to be a champ. You have to factor in his age too with the HW division being old. He has big power obviously, very crisp punches and he is quite fast too.

Back