Dana White: Francis Ngannou has potential to win UFC title, hold it for ‘very long time

The key word there, and Dana used it twice, was ...Potential.

Potential to be the champ. Potential to hold the title a long time.

Don't get all pissy about it guys.

Well his biggest win is Anthony Hamilton. The same guy who got knocked out by Todd Duffee in 30 seconds and tapped by Oleksiy Oliynyik in a minute.

Tbh I think people are impressed with his physique more than anything.

People keep mentioning his speed but he doesn't look nearly as fast as they are saying.

Gonna have to check out his fight with Arlovski. See what the fuss is about.

Lol I was making a joke. Since literally everything is racist to liberals like Luke.

I'm pretty sure he only thing that isn't racist to Luke Thomas is admiring a big black male.

The cuck part of his brain definitely outweighs his antiracist part.

“‘The Pitbull’ has been around a long time,” White told Olivi. “Obviously, Arlovski is a legend in this sport, a legend in the heavyweight division. Francis Ngannou will be. I believe that this guy has the potential to become the heavyweight champion of the world. I also believe he has the potential to hold that title for a very long time.”

“I don’t know if in the history of the UFC we’ve ever had a heavyweight champion like Ngannou who actually looks like [that],”“If you put this guy Ngannou next to — put him side to side with NFL players. Put him side by side with the heavyweight boxing champions throughout history. This is a massive, massive guy.”

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/2...l-to-win-ufc-title-hold-it-for-very-long-time

431_Francis_Ngannou.0.0.jpg
Lol. Arianna looks memorized. She agrees with Dana and would like to see him take it all

Why do people keep saying the heavyweight division is old? JDS is 32 and Stipe is 34.

This guy is 30 and has never beaten anyone in the top 10. He does look pretty beast mode so far though.

I really like this guy I truly do, but he hasn't beaten a single decent fighter yet, people need to calm the fuck down.

Brock, Overeem, Sylvia are as big as this guy, but that is not really all that Dana is trying to say here.

Overeem is not that big naturally, he's just a massive roid head. He was pretty skinny when I saw him in Pride, then fast forward a few years and he's a giant. He's not a tremendous athlete at his new weight, he's too big now.

Sylvia is huge, but not an outstanding athlete by any means. He's just a huge guy with some skills.

This new guy is naturally huge and built athletically. He's build like a pass-rushing NFL defensive end. He's not over-developed like Brock, with a cartoonish amount of steroid-muscle, and he's not lumbering like Sylvia. He might be the best combination of size and athleticism the UFC has ever had in the HW division.

Francis seems to have the size, reach, patience, and athletic ability to be the next big star by way of simply winning. This fight with an elite striker in Arlovski will answer allot of questions, I honestly think this fight doesn't go outside of 2 rounds, If Ngannou pulls off an impressive win against a big name like Arlovski he will launch himself into contendership status.

Dana always tries to hype everyone who is fighting next and most of the time he talks nonsense, BUT this time I actually agree, I feel it too. I think Ngannou is going to the top and can be champ, I see it in him.

Out of all the up and comers in UFC in all weight classes, Ngannou is the guy that sticks out to me as having best chance to be a champ. You have to factor in his age too with the HW division being old. He has big power obviously, very crisp punches and he is quite fast too.
He's only four years younger than Stipe. I could buy this more if he was 27, 26, even 28. But he'll be 31 this year. I know heavyweights are like fine wines nowadays but the disparity isn't even that big between him and the champ, so the 'young' approach doesn't work out as well as people are saying

Dana always tries to hype everyone who is fighting next and most of the time he talks nonsense, BUT this time I actually agree, I feel it too. I think Ngannou is going to the top and can be champ, I see it in him.

Out of all the up and comers in UFC in all weight classes, Ngannou is the guy that sticks out to me as having best chance to be a champ. You have to factor in his age too with the HW division being old. He has big power obviously, very crisp punches and he is quite fast too.
Platinum Nation has recognised this guy as the future of the division too, and long before that goof Dana White. He's always trying to take credit for future greatness like he forged them himself. It was hilarious when he tried to get Nover back on track by giving him Barao :D

I hope he does become successful, because a black HW champ might rejuvenate the UFC, and bring a whole new demographic. Conors cool, but he attracts more white guys, and manlets. We need the big black guy to attract more future NFL and NBA athletes. Basically, giant black guys.
yeah the invasion of ginger manlets that think they're gonna get all the bitches because they train BJJ twice a month has already begun.

b1a2d8b860b098b430e17237233a17cd.jpg

Back