Dana says that the UFC is worth $3.5 BILLION, maybe more.

47623677.jpg

Remember that time when Uncle Creepy was making 9k?

What a joke.

"3.5 billlllliooooooonnnnnn...", he whispers in my ear. He lets his lips trace their way down my neck, his breath quickening. There is the faintest hint of the decadent cheeses Dana had lustfully partook upon, but also something else. Something... desperate. His sense of fear was palpable as I turned back to look in his eyes.

They were crazed, darting all over the place. His earnestness was aparrent, but it went beyond that. He had to make me believe what he was saying, no matter the cost. I saw a slight quiver in his lips as he said, "Y-you've heard of Ronda Rousey, right? Everyone's heard of her! She's made over twent- no, thirty million dollars just this year alone! The real money is in Pay Per View sales, you see. And we hide those numbers just to really rile up you reporters!" I nodded in agreement, but not because I believed what he was saying, but because I had no idea what he would do if he was questioned. He was like a cornered beast, I knew if I brought facts into the equation he would have to recourse left to him but to violently lash out at everything around him.

I slowly began to look towards the door as he continued, "She does a million buys herself, and we reward her well for her hard work!" I gave him another nod, trying to placate this insane creature. He lept from the table suddenly, pressing himself upon me. "You know... I'm a pretty young guy, and I'm completely ego-free...", he rasped, his mouth curling upwards into a smile. His right hand slowly moved down towards my belt as I realized my torture was just beginning. "So... you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?" were the last words I heard...

first time I have genuinely laughed on sherdog in a long time

thanks for that!

There is a difference between ego-free and having no power to be otherwise. He'd be gone if he tried his ego games with the Fertitas. But with people he can get away with having an ego with he has a giant ego.

I'm not sure why this angers some people.

The fighters that get paid next to nothing are literally signing their name on the dotted line with the numbers showing. If they want better paychecks then they should consider getting normal 9-5 jobs like the rest of us.

"3.5 billlllliooooooonnnnnn...", he whispers in my ear. He lets his lips trace their way down my neck, his breath quickening. There is the faintest hint of the decadent cheeses Dana had lustfully partook upon, but also something else. Something... desperate. His sense of fear was palpable as I turned back to look in his eyes.

They were crazed, darting all over the place. His earnestness was aparrent, but it went beyond that. He had to make me believe what he was saying, no matter the cost. I saw a slight quiver in his lips as he said, "Y-you've heard of Ronda Rousey, right? Everyone's heard of her! She's made over twent- no, thirty million dollars just this year alone! The real money is in Pay Per View sales, you see. And we hide those numbers just to really rile up you reporters!" I nodded in agreement, but not because I believed what he was saying, but because I had no idea what he would do if he was questioned. He was like a cornered beast, I knew if I brought facts into the equation he would have to recourse left to him but to violently lash out at everything around him.

I slowly began to look towards the door as he continued, "She does a million buys herself, and we reward her well for her hard work!" I gave him another nod, trying to placate this insane creature. He lept from the table suddenly, pressing himself upon me. "You know... I'm a pretty young guy, and I'm completely ego-free...", he rasped, his mouth curling upwards into a smile. His right hand slowly moved down towards my belt as I realized my torture was just beginning. "So... you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?" were the last words I heard...
genuinely the best thing i've ever read on Sherdog, 10/10

breaking: businessman overvalues the company he built himself

I swear to GOD, Jesus or whatever. If Dana was the president of the USA, he will start world war 3 in about 2 weeks of office.

Its about that time! Lets all gather around and hate on the guy that made a lot of this happen, for no fucking reason!

War Dana, fuck sherdog

I believe the ego free. He ALWAYS contradicts himself for the good of the company

Woman NEVER gonna fight in UFC --> Contradicts himselfs for UFC good

EA sports sucks we never gonna make a deal --> Contradicts himself again for the good of the company.

There are a lot more, i can't remember exactly now, but there a many more

A BIG EGO manager, NEVER would contradicst himself that way, at the end of the day the bald man just want the better fotr UFC, nothing more.

Back