Dana says that the UFC is worth $3.5 BILLION, maybe more.

I'm sure that's it, he's trying to help Lorenzo and Fank's company and make us fans happy... filling his own greedy pockets has nothing to do with it.

I never said he do because he is a SAINT or something, the way to fill his own greedy pockets is making UFC BIGGER

the growth of UFC and the greddy pockets filling is almost the same nowadays

I have no problem with that, he owns like the 10% of the company didnt he?

Dallas Cowboys: $2.3B
New England Patriots: $1.8B

Tiger Woods: $500M

Remember that time when Uncle Creepy was making 9k?

What a joke.

Remember that time when Uncle Creepy said out of his own mouth he cleared more than 80k for the same fight that reported he only made 9k?

No way is the UFC worth more than the Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers, etc.

I think it is. Sports teams are up and down. Popular and then not. Remember how popular the St. Louis Rams were about 14 years ago when they were winning super bowls? Where are they now? The UFC is like a championship season of any of the above teams. Plus, fighting is the same in every country, every language. Most people don't give a shit about those sports, but everyone can relate to fighting.

"3.5 billlllliooooooonnnnnn...", he whispers in my ear. He lets his lips trace their way down my neck, his breath quickening. There is the faintest hint of the decadent cheeses Dana had lustfully partook upon, but also something else. Something... desperate. His sense of fear was palpable as I turned back to look in his eyes.

They were crazed, darting all over the place. His earnestness was aparrent, but it went beyond that. He had to make me believe what he was saying, no matter the cost. I saw a slight quiver in his lips as he said, "Y-you've heard of Ronda Rousey, right? Everyone's heard of her! She's made over twent- no, thirty million dollars just this year alone! The real money is in Pay Per View sales, you see. And we hide those numbers just to really rile up you reporters!" I nodded in agreement, but not because I believed what he was saying, but because I had no idea what he would do if he was questioned. He was like a cornered beast, I knew if I brought facts into the equation he would have to recourse left to him but to violently lash out at everything around him.

I slowly began to look towards the door as he continued, "She does a million buys herself, and we reward her well for her hard work!" I gave him another nod, trying to placate this insane creature. He lept from the table suddenly, pressing himself upon me. "You know... I'm a pretty young guy, and I'm completely ego-free...", he rasped, his mouth curling upwards into a smile. His right hand slowly moved down towards my belt as I realized my torture was just beginning. "So... you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?" were the last words I heard...

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a comment on Sherdog, Bravo sir, Bravo!

Frank is worth 1.3, Lorenzo 1. You have 2.3 right there, and the rest is worth 1.2..... Dana is still a liar.

Yeah, but those are just estimates of the money/stock they inherited from their connected Daddy right? I don't think the bulk of their net worth is from the UFC.

I'm not saying D fucking W is lying, but the WWE has a market cap of 2.26B and reportedly does twice the revenue. Just saying...

Does anyone know how much the UFC earns in a year?

I doubt it's worth that but he is right that they are growing every year, look at the amount of fights on per year compared to a few years ago when the UFC was at its so called prime

it's funny how people won't drop one stupid throw away comment about soccer. dana does not believe the ufc generates more money globally than soccer. keep quoting your anti-hero.

Does anyone know how much the UFC earns in a year?

Not with confidence. The UFC is a private company (their stock is not publicly traded) so they do not issue publicly available financial statements. Anything you read is either a guess or what the UFC wants to tell us (you can decide for yourself whether to believe them or not).

Dana White lies more than the Lucifer himself. Why you people eat up his feces is beyond me.

I can't help but think that if DW is telling the truth, which means he can find buyers for $3.5b, why the hell wouldn't he sell? I read he owns 9%, that means he has about $315 million coming his way.

"3.5 billlllliooooooonnnnnn...", he whispers in my ear. He lets his lips trace their way down my neck, his breath quickening. There is the faintest hint of the decadent cheeses Dana had lustfully partook upon, but also something else. Something... desperate. His sense of fear was palpable as I turned back to look in his eyes.

They were crazed, darting all over the place. His earnestness was aparrent, but it went beyond that. He had to make me believe what he was saying, no matter the cost. I saw a slight quiver in his lips as he said, "Y-you've heard of Ronda Rousey, right? Everyone's heard of her! She's made over twent- no, thirty million dollars just this year alone! The real money is in Pay Per View sales, you see. And we hide those numbers just to really rile up you reporters!" I nodded in agreement, but not because I believed what he was saying, but because I had no idea what he would do if he was questioned. He was like a cornered beast, I knew if I brought facts into the equation he would have to recourse left to him but to violently lash out at everything around him.

I slowly began to look towards the door as he continued, "She does a million buys herself, and we reward her well for her hard work!" I gave him another nod, trying to placate this insane creature. He lept from the table suddenly, pressing himself upon me. "You know... I'm a pretty young guy, and I'm completely ego-free...", he rasped, his mouth curling upwards into a smile. His right hand slowly moved down towards my belt as I realized my torture was just beginning. "So... you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?" were the last words I heard...

Brilliant!

I doubt it's worth that but he is right that they are growing every year, look at the amount of fights on per year compared to a few years ago when the UFC was at its so called prime
The Canada-Aussie TUF has been pretty awesome. I do believe they are continuing to make money as they continue to expand. There are 2 fighters in particular from that show I expect to be big money makers for the UFC soon, and that's even if somehow they don't win. One of the guys it hasn't updated an injury status yet

I'm not saying D fucking W is lying, but the WWE has a market cap of 2.26B and reportedly does twice the revenue. Just saying...

How do you figure they do twice the revenue. Their global PPV sales are half of UFCs domestic PPV sales. WWE has a better tv deal but UFC live gate per show slaughters WWE.

Back