Dana says that the UFC is worth $3.5 BILLION, maybe more.

The UFC PPV sell well, the fight nights don't sell squat. The last UFC in florida was empty along with the one in GA. UFC lost its 3 biggest PPV stars recently (Brock, Anderson, GSP). When GSP returns he should only fight in the football stadiums in Canada. Waste for him to fight in USA. I would be surprised if the UFC was valued at more then 1 Billion.

The UFC PPV sell well, the fight nights don't sell squat. The last UFC in florida was empty along with the one in GA. UFC lost its 3 biggest PPV stars recently (Brock, Anderson, GSP). When GSP returns he should only fight in the football stadiums in Canada. Waste for him to fight in USA. I would be surprised if the UFC was valued at more then 1 Billion.
Last UFC in FL 17,000 attendance with a $1,650,000 gate. Georgia didn't do big numbers but it wasn't expected to. It was headline by Rockhold vs Philippou. Forbes valued the UFC over 2 billion years ago.

That's a lot of money.

No way is the UFC worth more than the Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers, etc.

All of those athletes have good unions. The MLBPA, especially, is one of the strongest in the US. In other words, those teams might generate more revenue than the UFC does, but that revenue is spread more evenly among the athletes than it is in the UFC.

3.5 billion is a number out of thin air and likely not based on any real valuation standards. That could be the number that Fertitas would sell it for right now if there was an offer, but there is probably nobody willing to pay that. We'd need to know what the gross and net revenues are for the last several years to even begin to guess what a good sale price would be.

If the UFC were to be sold, I wonder who would buy it. I could see Mark Cuban along with an investor group buying it.

so floyd mayweather is making more per fight than biggest UFC stars in their career?

probably Brock,Anderson,GSP and Chuck are guys who made 30 mln during their career

considering Brock once did 1,6 mln PPV and Anderson like twice over 1mln PPV buys they should be paid more

Back