Dana finally reacts to Fury Ngannou

Ah yes, if you pay the fighters more than a sliver of the revenue, it leads to unmanageable corruption and so it's bad. Gotta love the blatant gaslighting.
Imagine Saudis spending 100 million for 67k ppv buys...great business mind Francis nuthuggers have

If anyone thinks that Dana didn't watch that fight live, while hoping EVERY punch Fury threw would end Francis, they probably have a different opinion from the majority.
Nobody paid to watch it

He has a point most boxers im the top 10 of their divisions make fuck all. Everyone talks about the big dogs that make all the money but thats like 5 guys tops.

There is a reason why Fury fought Paul and thats because he never would have made the money he did fighting his way up the ladder. Even if he turned out to be a champ he still wouldnt have made that kinda money.

I did not watch the fight as I did not want to see Francis Ngannou embarrassed. Dana said the same.. But he is a gambler and this fight looked like an easy win for Fury... It is all about the odds for Dana to watch a boxing match. And yes pro boxers make too much, and I do not even like the Trumps.

I think people just want to get on Dana for his history. But I don't think he's particularly flustered or anything, just genuinely surprised.

Geez lads, it was an exhibition, furry jabbed the head off your boy 9 rounds. Timid Francis only landed six punches in the last two rounds combined lol

David Street said:
I did not watch the fight as I did not want to see Francis Ngannou embarrassed. Dana said the same.

<DisgustingHHH>

Dana's Moonface said:
Dana proving yet again how great and humble he really is

<{katwhu}>

<30>
<KhabibBS>

Last edited:
Dana is lying again, I can't believe he has not seen the fight at all, even clips of it.

Boy you're so fucking mad Dana didn't immediately hold a press conference just to talk about Ngannou and instead only talked about it when asked by someone else in his first media appearance all week which was a Thursday podcast.

Sad.
Nothing about my post was mad lol.
He tweets all the time my dude.
It was his chance to show respect and take the high road and congratulate Big Frank.
Would've been a good moment.

Oh, he definitely watched it. There was no way he was missing it.

Dana's still being passive aggressive by down playing what Francis did by saying he just went 10 rds.

Dana doesn't wanna admit he watched it on an illegal stream. Stream stuttered around the time of the knockdown though, so he missed the best part

As a business man. This is the best way to react when something like francis/fury just happened to you. Smart PR move. If he talked shit, he wouldve looked bad and made it an even bigger issue. Dana acknowledge it and moves on.

a surprising amount of humility from Dana. i respect what he's saying.
he probably figured that raging at Ngannou wouldnt reflect well publicly.
Ngannou still makes the UFC and MMA as a whole look good with his performance. no one expected him to do as well as he did.

(but i wanna use red Danaface anyway)
<31><31><31><31>
Looks like happy Dana.

He's devalueing Francis by naming him along Conor Mcgregor and Anthony Pettis. Who fought grandpa versions of the prime boxers. Ngannou is older than Fury. He fought a young Fury and argueably beat him. It's like Conor fighting a 28 year old Floyd. He would get wrecked.

Back