Dana finally reacts to Fury Ngannou

Everything he says is for a potential profit. Every word that comes out of this goofs mouth is something that he thinks will get him closer to money.

Ngannou stans melting down that Dana praised Ngannou and doesn't care in 3... 2... 1...

giphy.gif

You can’t call people muppets when you don’t even know what tax bracket you’re in lol

But again, you posed this question of how on earth people could bring up Trump/Trump Jr in this thread. And it’s because of the quote in the OP. It’s not really hard to follow.
I read the original quote of the OP and barely noticed the reference to Trump as that pertains so little to the actual meat of this thread. I just find it funny how just the mere mention of his name makes a thread turn into politics mainly from "left" leaning posters. Its 100 percent TDS and its a Helluva drug...... Muppets.

Bullshit im sure he watched the fight hoping Francis would get embarrassed

So a guy that probably wanted be a boxing promoter, has been caught watching boxing cage side during a title fight on his own company, missed the HW champion fighting his Lineal UFC champion??

The event was on at like 2:30pm his time. The fact you think it's impossible that Dana didn't have something else going on says more about you than it does him.

It's just odd is all. I wonder if they reached out to Ja Rule for his opinion but he was unavailable?

You have such Trump Derangement Syndrome you're too stupid to even look at any of the links to see that Dana was on Trump Jr's podcast.

No shit he talked to the host of the podcast.

“The fact that he went 10 rounds with Tyson Fury is crazy,” White said. “He just went 10 rounds with Tyson Fury, Conor [McGregor] made it 9 or 10 with Floyd, Anthony Pettis just beat Roy Jones Jr. – I know Roy is friggin’ 60 years old or whatever, but I don’t know what the hell is going on. It’s crazy.

“I didn’t see the fight, but the fact that he went 10 rounds is unbelievable. I don’t care. Listen, these guys, at some point, everybody is going to move on. Everybody has to do what’s right for them and make money for their families, so whatever they’ve got to do, they’ve got to do.”

“Every time I get on the phone with one of these boxing guys, I go, ‘What the f*** am I doing?’” White said. “Am I out of my mind? These guys are all horrible to deal with.”

Trump Jr. suggested that the pay structure of boxing could be to blame for the corruption in the sport; promoters typically take a much smaller cut of the profits from an event while fighters take the lion’s share. In the UFC, fighters make between 15-20 percent of the revenue while the promotion reportedly bears more in-house costs of event production.

“When you see the UFC guys, they go do boxing, they’re still a different sort of pay structure in boxing,” Trump Jr. said. “Is that aspect of it, there’s just too much money that it’s broken, that it just sort of lends itself to corruption. There’s no real control, right?”

“It’s not even the corruption – you can’t built a business off it,” White responded. “The key to having something is building a business. When you talk about the NFL, the NBA, MLB, they took football, basketball and baseball and created a business out of it. That’s what we did with fighting, and it just can’t be done with boxing.”

Full article : https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/11...nnou-went-10-rounds-with-tyson-fury-its-crazy

https://rumble.com/v3t944v-i-take-t...-whats-right-ufc-is-a-massive.html?start=2991

timestamped

Sherdog can't embed rumble but I timestamped the part where Dana talks about Ngannou.
Very reasonable reply by Dana. It's the kind of reply that leaves open a door for possibly doing business with Francis at some point in the future.
(I suspect he really did watch the fight tho.)

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Dana didn't watch his former heavyweight champion fight Tyson Fury. He's just trying to pretend he didn't care.

Lol complaining cause the athletes in boxing get paid better than promoters...the guy is the biggest pile of shit ever. Fuck him, can't wait for him to be gone for good.

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Dana didn't watch his former heavyweight champion fight Tyson Fury. He's just trying to pretend he didn't care.

It was on at 2:30pm in the afternoon his time due to the time change, was expected to be a massive blowout for Fury, and Jon Jones had just gotten injured the day prior. Why you think Dana and other people didn't have better things to do and instead we're just going to catch the news is beyond me.

My friend group was at a cottage and going to miss it because we were doing other shit for Halloween weekend. We only saw it because I texted another group chat to send me a stream when it was main event time. That group had no idea the fight was on yet because of the time change and only realized it from my text. When I threw it on the guys drifted over for the novelty of it while the girls obviously didn't give a fuck. I caused like 10 people across friend groups and time zones to see the fight who otherwise wouldn't as everybody else was doing other shit / had no idea the fight was even starting.

Dana proving yet again how great and humble he really is

You guys can hate all you want, but Dana is the Goat

For something the whole sports world was discussing for a week....it sure took a long time for Dana to say something.

Francis did brilliant, but that fight was a flop
Did it even exceed 80k ppv buys??

All the fuckers white knighting the event didn't pay a dime to watch. I didn't even watch until the next day

Boxers keeping a bigger share of the money that they generated = being a good little Democrat.

For your next annual review at work, don't ask for a raise. That would make you a soyboy democrat.

<{1-1}>

The teen angst anger, I love it!
<{MingNope}>

Americans pay nowhere near that amount of tax nor are in any serious "threat" of doing so lol. Read a book about global economics instead of following some dude who is famous for being some other guys son.

Point where I said they did, pipsqueak.

Back