Dana finally reacts to Fury Ngannou

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
“The fact that he went 10 rounds with Tyson Fury is crazy,” White said. “He just went 10 rounds with Tyson Fury, Conor [McGregor] made it 9 or 10 with Floyd, Anthony Pettis just beat Roy Jones Jr. – I know Roy is friggin’ 60 years old or whatever, but I don’t know what the hell is going on. It’s crazy.

“I didn’t see the fight, but the fact that he went 10 rounds is unbelievable. I don’t care. Listen, these guys, at some point, everybody is going to move on. Everybody has to do what’s right for them and make money for their families, so whatever they’ve got to do, they’ve got to do.”

“Every time I get on the phone with one of these boxing guys, I go, ‘What the f*** am I doing?’” White said. “Am I out of my mind? These guys are all horrible to deal with.”

Trump Jr. suggested that the pay structure of boxing could be to blame for the corruption in the sport; promoters typically take a much smaller cut of the profits from an event while fighters take the lion’s share. In the UFC, fighters make between 15-20 percent of the revenue while the promotion reportedly bears more in-house costs of event production.

“When you see the UFC guys, they go do boxing, they’re still a different sort of pay structure in boxing,” Trump Jr. said. “Is that aspect of it, there’s just too much money that it’s broken, that it just sort of lends itself to corruption. There’s no real control, right?”

“It’s not even the corruption – you can’t built a business off it,” White responded. “The key to having something is building a business. When you talk about the NFL, the NBA, MLB, they took football, basketball and baseball and created a business out of it. That’s what we did with fighting, and it just can’t be done with boxing.”

Full article : https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/11...nnou-went-10-rounds-with-tyson-fury-its-crazy

https://rumble.com/v3t944v-i-take-t...-whats-right-ufc-is-a-massive.html?start=2991

timestamped

Sherdog can't embed rumble but I timestamped the part where Dana talks about Ngannou.

Last edited:
Angry-Dana.png

a surprising amount of humility from Dana. i respect what he's saying.
he probably figured that raging at Ngannou wouldnt reflect well publicly.
Ngannou still makes the UFC and MMA as a whole look good with his performance. no one expected him to do as well as he did.

(but i wanna use red Danaface anyway)
<31><31><31><31>

So a guy that probably wanted be a boxing promoter, has been caught watching boxing cage side during a title fight on his own company, missed the HW champion fighting his Lineal UFC champion??

Based Dana.

Lets see how people spin this into PINK GOOF IN SHAMBLES.

Easy peasy, and no need to even spin anything.

He is not talking shit about the event because he cannot do so.

The same Sheikhs that funded it, organized it, and paid a fuckload of money to their favorite toys to attend the event (Kanye West, Cristiano, etc.) are paying Dana a fortune to bring the UFC to Saudi Arabia, and are already in bed with the WWE and TKO.

I love how every boxing match has a belt on the line. How many belts exist in boxing?

Trump Jr suggesting that boxing is paying too much and suggestion that UFC pay structure is fair. Of course a republican will say that
If you don't like it then you can offer up more of your pay in taxes to give to the fighters like a good little democrat. 60% of your pay sound fair?

Last edited:
Back