Dan hendo henderson in his prime vs prime mousasi / romero

prime Hendo beats the best Mousasi 9 out of 10 times.
prime Hendo loses to the best Romero 9 out of 10 times.

But we've never seen the best Romero- his technical prime came 20 years after his physical prime.

based on what he beat Mousasi did you see there fight? after TRT hendo lost to TRT vitor 2x?

People must be nuts. Dans career is like 500X better than Romeros.

dan has a lot of decisions against people Romero would destroy and other than that dan has some nice KO wins over some good fighters. But Romero would of destroyed that version of fedor and shogun

Post-Hollywood Henderson ("H-Bomb" Hendo) was a one trick pony. But it was one helluva trick, and it made him impossible to bet against.

Hendo. I could see him getting worked over pretty good and out of nowhere sending them into REM sleep and concussion city.

He will lose a decision where people say he should have won, or the other way around.

Here's the thing about Dan I think he shouldn't be able to win both of these fights. But if he somehow knocked them out I would not be surprised

Romero beats Decision Dan

Would probably beat Mousasi though

Wow so Robert Whittaker must be in the GOAT discussion then?

He handled Romero with a messed up leg...Whittaker should move up to HW and take out Stipe.
Damn revisionist history is a bitch. "Handled"? More like barley got by in a razor close decision. That rematch is 50/50

Prime Hendo wasnt even in the UFC he was Hollywood

That Hendo beats all versions of Moose

Im torn with Romero although Hendo could def knock his head off and shrug off Olympic TDs

Hendo was so up and down all the time. When was his prime exactly?

Back