Dan hendo henderson in his prime vs prime mousasi / romero

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does prime hendo fair against these 2? I think romero tko's him. Not sure about mousse

Romero anihilates both of them in typical Romero brutal fashion.

Romero anihilates both of them in typical Romero brutal fashion.
This
The guy fucking took water with sugar as post workout drinks
All these people with gatorades aint doing shit to him

Hendo would probably grapple Mousasi and win a decision.

prime Hendo beats the best Mousasi 9 out of 10 times.
prime Hendo loses to the best Romero 9 out of 10 times.

But we've never seen the best Romero- his technical prime came 20 years after his physical prime.

How does prime hendo fair against these 2? I think romero tko's him. Not sure about mousse
Prime Henderson can knock out a horse. Remember he flatlined Wanderlei in the height of his prime roids days, knocked out Fedor, took out Shogun twice ...... just saying prime Hendo had the ability to knock out any fighter.

prime Hendo beats the best Mousasi 9 out of 10 times.
prime Hendo loses to the best Romero 9 out of 10 times.

But we've never seen the best Romero- his technical prime came 20 years after his physical prime.
Wow so Robert Whittaker must be in the GOAT discussion then?

He handled Romero with a messed up leg...Whittaker should move up to HW and take out Stipe.

Man, Hendo being underrated here by all the newbs who only saw him in his 40s.

Prime Henderson can knock out a horse. Remember he flatlined Wanderlei in the height of his prime roids days, knocked out Fedor, took out Shogun twice ...... just saying prime Hendo had the ability to knock out any fighter.

I don’t think the people saying stupid sh*t have even seen prime Hendo fight.

Romero would get caught so many times by the h-bomb. Probably once or twice and its diaper time.

I think Hendo could possibly even beat Fedor

Hendo decisions moose, and I like teh moose. Hendo vs Romero would be a fight to behold! Brown shorts for everyone!!

Mousasi has a really good shot at beating both Romero and a prime Hendo in my opinion, I think Romero vs Hendo with Hendo in his prime is a toss up, Romero is wild and gets hit a lot, been rocked once or twice...Hendo throws bombs, no doubt. I think a prime Anderson finishes Romero 9/10 in a 5 round fight too.

People are Romero dick riders, the dudes great but most felt Jacare beat him and Whittaker beat him after sustaining a fight ending injury early on in a 5 round fight....Kennedy almost knocked him out and Romero was fighting from a deficit against Brunson and Markes, he got sonned by Feijao too.

Back