Dan hendo henderson in his prime vs prime mousasi / romero

Hendo is too one dimensional on feet.
Mousasi and romero 7/10

Can possibly decision Romero with stamina issues ....still loses to Mousasi cause Hendo ain't no chicken shit blanket -er--- so he loses stand up vs moose plus gegards chin too strong .Think Henderson vs Franklin and that fight probably should've went Rich's way...... Mousasi would just flat out handle prime Rich and I m a Franklin supporter .

Mousasi beat henderson.. in the UFC.

Dont know if that was prime.. but they fought and mous won

Mousasi beat henderson.. in the UFC.

Dont know if that was prime.. but they fought and mous won
He did but that wasnt prime Henderson but Mousasi beats prime Henderson also cause Dan s a fighter and he'll stand with Mousasi.....even if he takes him down, today's Mousasi too big and has become good defensively on ground.If he's getting up within 10-15 seconds vs the larger weidman than Dan 's not keeping him down.Bad match -up for Henderson no matter which way you look at it.

But.. mousasi wasnt in his prime yet. Wasnt a close fight either i recall

prime Hendo beats the best Mousasi 9 out of 10 times.
prime Hendo loses to the best Romero 9 out of 10 times.

But we've never seen the best Romero- his technical prime came 20 years after his physical prime.
Today's Mousasi beats "Prime Hendo "
8/ 10× fixed.
Prime Dan shouldn't of gotten his hand raised against Rich- how does he beat Gegard- lol

But.. mousasi wasnt in his prime yet. Wasnt a close fight either i recall
I'm agreeing with you .Im just saying it wasnt prime Henderson. Mousasi beats up prime Henderson and I got news for you---- Mousasi s chin would hold up against Yoel and he'd out stamina him to a win unless Yoel just decided to try and blanket moose but Romero has never fought like that so.....

Man, Hendo being underrated here by all the newbs who only saw him in his 40s.
I've watched all of Dan s fights and if you reference Franklin fight, then there's no way he beats Mousasi and I dont know about Romero ....well who knows, I could see him out stamina Yoel or maybe even catch him

hendo beats mousasi and most likely loses to romero
Mousasi has a really good shot at beating both Romero and a prime Hendo in my opinion, I think Romero vs Hendo with Hendo in his prime is a toss up, Romero is wild and gets hit a lot, been rocked once or twice...Hendo throws bombs, no doubt. I think a prime Anderson finishes Romero 9/10 in a 5 round fight too.

People are Romero dick riders, the dudes great but most felt Jacare beat him and Whittaker beat him after sustaining a fight ending injury early on in a 5 round fight....Kennedy almost knocked him out and Romero was fighting from a deficit against Brunson and Markes, he got sonned by Feijao too.
how not bias at all. he's talking prime romero, we never even seen him because he's already in his 40s. imagine his skillset but in his 20s, with way better gas tank and even more athletic and explosive?
against feijão he was fighting in a weight class above, also kennedy held romero's glove to almost KO him. and then romero came back and whooped him

"Prime" Hendo lost to rampage and said uncle to Anderson.Todays Gegard beats rampage (and quite easy) and at the very worst- takes Anderson the distance and who knows what happens.
Henderson fans will come pooring onto this thread and overrate the fuck out of him....should be entertaining.

Yeah, is prime Hendo on TRT in this hypothetical setup?

Can possibly decision Romero with stamina issues ....still loses to Mousasi cause Hendo ain't no chicken shit blanket -er--- so he loses stand up vs moose plus gegards chin too strong .Think Henderson vs Franklin and that fight probably should've went Rich's way...... Mousasi would just flat out handle prime Rich and I m a Franklin supporter .

Misaki seems like the obvious example to me, I think Moose vs a prime Hendo is similar to the second fight picking away and gassing Hendo.

I've watched all of Dan s fights and if you reference Franklin fight, then there's no way he beats Mousasi and I dont know about Romero ....well who knows, I could see him out stamina Yoel or maybe even catch him

No way??? Mousasi in his prime has lost to King Mo and Uriah Hall, much less accomplished fighters. He also should've lost his last fight to Storm. Dude is massively overrated.

Hendo has been so inconsistent yet with flashes of pure brilliance in the ufc, that I honestly can't pin point when his actual prime was.....maybe the Wanderlei win and up until the 1st Shogun fight? I dunno but Romero is a beast and imo will stay at the top for a long time

No way??? Mousasi in his prime has lost to King Mo and Uriah Hall, much less accomplished fighters. He also should've lost his last fight to Storm. Dude is massively overrated.
Lol- Dan has had more "hiccups" than mousasi-lol......and I'm not even going to talk about gift decisions he got earlier in career that he should've lost.
So, lets not talk overrated.
And for life of God , go watch 2nd round of shlemenko fight and you tell me with a straight face that he won that round.Mousasi, with a broken eye sight 45 seconds in- still won fight. The problem was it was Gegard Mousasi and he was an 8-1 favorite so all the sheep did their chiming.

I'll be honest - going forward, I'm a bit worried about the permanent eye injury and I hope this doesn't change Mousasi .As of right now ,he's probably the most underrated middleweight in world as I believe him to be one of the best 2-3 in world but thats me.

Mousasi has a really good shot at beating both Romero and a prime Hendo in my opinion, I think Romero vs Hendo with Hendo in his prime is a toss up, Romero is wild and gets hit a lot, been rocked once or twice...Hendo throws bombs, no doubt. I think a prime Anderson finishes Romero 9/10 in a 5 round fight too.

People are Romero dick riders, the dudes great but most felt Jacare beat him and Whittaker beat him after sustaining a fight ending injury early on in a 5 round fight....Kennedy almost knocked him out and Romero was fighting from a deficit against Brunson and Markes, he got sonned by Feijao too.
Fight ending injury? So how the hell did he walk and kick with it? I swear some of you all love riding hard.

Henderson had so many different stages in his career with many ups and downs. It's hard to pin point his prime. He was probably at his best when he fought Rampage. Decent mix of wrestling and nice hands.

I still think he would've lost to both guys. Romero wrestling would be too much for him. Gegard has way better hands and his ground game is excellent.

Back