Dan hendo henderson in his prime vs prime mousasi / romero

Think he takes Mousasi down and wins the decision.

Think Romero beats him Tbh, Hendo was a beast but I feel like Romero is better everywhere. Could always get caught though.

We talking 3 or 5 rounds also?

Think he takes Mousasi down and wins the decision.

Think Romero beats him Tbh, Hendo was a beast but I feel like Romero is better everywhere. Could always get caught though.

We talking 3 or 5 rounds also?

Prime Henderson can knock out a horse. Remember he flatlined Wanderlei in the height of his prime roids days, knocked out Fedor, took out Shogun twice ...... just saying prime Hendo had the ability to knock out any fighter.
See thats what i asked this very intriguing question. Dont know who wins honestly. Romero or hendo. I believe romero is too smart for hendo and will avoid the h bomb. He will get the job done in the end. I may be wrong. I really dont know what the outcome would be for this matchup.

Mousasi has a really good shot at beating both Romero and a prime Hendo in my opinion, I think Romero vs Hendo with Hendo in his prime is a toss up, Romero is wild and gets hit a lot, been rocked once or twice...Hendo throws bombs, no doubt. I think a prime Anderson finishes Romero 9/10 in a 5 round fight too.

People are Romero dick riders, the dudes great but most felt Jacare beat him and Whittaker beat him after sustaining a fight ending injury early on in a 5 round fight....Kennedy almost knocked him out and Romero was fighting from a deficit against Brunson and Markes, he got sonned by Feijao too.
You clearly ignore the weidman rockhold wins. People rated rocky and weidman as top 5 calibre best middleweights of all time. He fought feijao when he had no professional mma training background. Kennedy cheated against him by grabbing his glove. Whittaker is a anomaly. He is 20 years younger. Brunson and markes get wrecked in the end. Yolo romero was just touching them up to get a gist of how they react. He was never in danger in either fight tbh.

How does prime hendo fair against these 2? I think romero tko's him. Not sure about mousse

Hendo had a few primes.

He was inconsistent at times.
Sometimes he’d beat Romero and Mous, but sometimes he’d lose.
No definitive answer.

PED Henderson's prime after Pride 33 when he masked his steroid abuse with TRT? Lmao these noobs calling anyone who says Romero / Moose over the king of PEDs a noob are the actual noobs because if you weren't such noobs you'd know that Mr. PED Henderson got nothing but a bunch of bs decisions with a KO here and there over mediocre fighters. Lets not act like his so called "win" over Big Nog actually counts because if you've seen that fight you'll know why he "won". Truth is prime Henderson, pre extreme roid Henderson, was getting subbed by Frank Shamrock, getting bs decisions against Newton, Ninja and Busta and was losing to Misaki, Arona, Lil Nog, etc. Prime Henderson is PED Henderson which started when he started TRT which was @ Pride 32 or 33 i forgot which one. You can't tell me those roids didn't change his life.

Hendo with his granite chin and gas tank he had against Rampage should have been able to beat Mousasi.

Romero is too inactive. I could see Hendo winning rounds against him. Hendo's granite chin against Romero's power, Hendo in his prime could survive some crazy shots.

Hendo KTFO Feijao, then Feijao KTFO Romero.
<seedat>

Mousasi starches both in a 5rd fight. 3 rd he starches Hendo and goes 50-50 with Yoel

Suck it haters

Mousasi has a really good shot at beating both Romero and a prime Hendo in my opinion, I think Romero vs Hendo with Hendo in his prime is a toss up, Romero is wild and gets hit a lot, been rocked once or twice...Hendo throws bombs, no doubt. I think a prime Anderson finishes Romero 9/10 in a 5 round fight too.

People are Romero dick riders, the dudes great but most felt Jacare beat him and Whittaker beat him after sustaining a fight ending injury early on in a 5 round fight....Kennedy almost knocked him out and Romero was fighting from a deficit against Brunson and Markes, he got sonned by Feijao too.
Lol

But we've never seen the best Romero- his technical prime came 20 years after his physical prime.

20 years before this?!?
916405910.jpg.0.jpg

<23>

Prime Henderson can knock out a horse. Remember he flatlined Wanderlei in the height of his prime roids days, knocked out Fedor, took out Shogun twice ...... just saying prime Hendo had the ability to knock out any fighter.
Post prime Hendo flatlined Boetsch and Lombard as well.

Hendo has a good chance against Yoel, only because Romero never fights strategically in his fights and so he most likely would stand with Henderson and take his chances against the H-Bomb.

If Tim Kennedy can rock Yoel, prime Hendo certainly can do more than that.

The smart way for Romero to fight Henderson would be to wrestle-fuck him, a la Daniel Cormier or Ricardo Arona. Even Prime Hendo was a pretty easy takedown. Throughout his MMA career, he got taken down more times than any other wrestler of the first rank that I can remember.

But Romero rarely fights like that. He doesn't shoot that often for an early takedown and top control.

Back