DAMNNN!!! HEATHER HARDY CAN GET IT!!!

I don't care to see great fighters fight way passed their primes when they're shot to shit.
He really isn't that old , some fighters can come back and surprise you. Look at Arlovski, Lawler, Overeem, etc. Don't count anyone out especially the GOAT.

Fuck her, the chick in your avy can get it!

funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

Not having glasses/sunglasses covering half your face definitely changes a lot. ;)

heather-hardy%20(1)%20(480x720).jpg

heather-hardy%20(1)_1.jpg

This Bellator PPV might be the best PPV of the year for MMA!!!

This card is stacked!!! It is like the revival of strike force, Scott Coker has done an excellent job with this card.

Sonnen ( who is back in shape, prob on that Anderson Silva diet) vs Wanderlai Silva(Dad bob but always brings it.)

Fedor vs Mitrione

Title Fight Lima vs Larkin

Title Fight Chanlder vs Brent Primus(Undefeated)

Aaron Pico( People claim to be a very hot prospect but remains to be seen) vs Zach Freeman

Title Fight Davis vs Bader

James Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida(Machidas older bro who fights similar but more exciting to watch)

I am STOKED for this card and can't wait!!

Also, I forgot, Heather Hardy is also on the card. She ain't a 10/10 model but something about her makes it look like she would be a freak in the sack.

You must be new here

This is one of the few times where a female fighter actually is attractive. That's not a particularly good card, though. Larkin/Lima and Pico's debut are really the only worthwhile fights and they hardly warrant a PPV.

LOL the comments on the Aaron Pico staredown had me laughing, they said who made this fight its like a 50 year old teacher fighting his unruly student hahah

He really isn't that old , some fighters can come back and surprise you. Look at Arlovski, Lawler, Overeem, etc. Don't count anyone out especially the GOAT.

Maybe he can beat Mitrione. Again, don't really care as Mitrione isn't particularly good. It's the same reason why I had very little interest in Roy Jones Jr.'s fights after Danny Green of all people KO'd him. I didn't even buy Jones/Hopkins 2 and that was a drastically more meaningful fight than Fedor/Mitrione with two greater fighters.

No glasses/sunglasses definitely changes a lot. ;)

heather-hardy%20(1)%20(480x720).jpg

heather-hardy%20(1)_1.jpg
I love guys taking Fight weighins and training photos as if that is how she would look on a normal day. I ain't tryin marry her just bang. If she can look good for one day, that is good enough for me.

She's pretty hot for an MMA chick, though

Maybe he can beat Mitrione. Again, don't really care as Mitrione isn't particularly good. It's the same reason why I had very little interest in Roy Jones Jr.'s fights after Danny Green of all people KO'd him. I didn't even buy Jones/Hopkins 2 and that was a drastically more meaningful fight than Fedor/Mitrione with two greater fighters.
Oh please, Roy jones Jr. relied on speed. This a HW fight where the last thing that goes is power and that is all you need. Bad comparison.

With the global obesity epidemic, any chick in decent shape is suddenly "hot".

Looked good on instagram but wasn't a looker at the weigh-ins at all.

Oh please, Roy jones Jr. relied on speed. This a HW fight where the last thing that goes is power and that is all you need. Bad comparison.

It is a bit of a bad comparison because Hopkins was still an elite fighter at the time. Fedor actually relied a ton on his speed and reflexes in his prime, as well. It's a big reason why his decline was so rapid.

Back