DAMNNN!!! HEATHER HARDY CAN GET IT!!!

It is a bit of a bad comparison because Hopkins was still an elite fighter at the time. Fedor actually relied a ton on his speed and reflexes in his prime, as well. It's a big reason why his decline was so rapid.
I will give you that, my friend, but remember George Foreman's run at 47? You just never know!

To be fair, hardly anyone looks good at the weigh-ins. The only one I saw there that was a looker was Bader.

I'm just saying her weigh-in pics made me suddenly re-appreciate my wife.

My taste is a bit different though because Erick Silva Claudia is probably my favorite legit female fighter in terms of looks

I'm just saying her weigh-in pics made me suddenly re-appreciate my wife.

My taste is a bit different though because Erick Silva Claudia is probably my favorite legit female fighter in terms of looks
Just for you
11925895_429695700564689_887434779_n.jpg

Mods moved to worldwide discussion, where this thread will go to die! BOO MODS!!

Just for you

Those post weigh in pictures have people underrate her. She doesn't have freakish rock hard abs for 355 days of the year. Her parents passed on some A-grade daughter genetics.

I will give you that, my friend, but remember George Foreman's run at 47? You just never know!

Foreman was a different fighter than Fedor, though. Almost getting KO'd by Maldonado and arguably losing to him doesn't motivate me to buy a PPV to watch Fedor.

Just for you

Claudia is not hot, but she has the classiest personality of all the females, she is intelligent and well spoken and really mature, her personality and the way she carries herself is top class though

This Bellator PPV might be the best PPV of the year for MMA!!!

This card is stacked!!! It is like the revival of strike force, Scott Coker has done an excellent job with this card.

Sonnen ( who is back in shape, prob on that Anderson Silva diet) vs Wanderlai Silva(Dad bob but always brings it.)

Fedor vs Mitrione

Title Fight Lima vs Larkin

Title Fight Chanlder vs Brent Primus(Undefeated)

Aaron Pico( People claim to be a very hot prospect but remains to be seen) vs Zach Freeman

Title Fight Davis vs Bader

James Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida(Machidas older bro who fights similar but more exciting to watch)

I am STOKED for this card and can't wait!!

Also, I forgot, Heather Hardy is also on the card. She ain't a 10/10 model but something about her makes it look like she would be a freak in the sack.

You must either be easily impressed by simple looking girls or you're crazy about blondes.

She's 5/10 at best.

UFC PPV have sucked so far. Look at UFC 212, shitty line up and fights. That shit should have been free, it was a robbery to anyone who bought it.
UFC 212 PPV Main Event:

145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo vs. Interim Titleholder Max Holloway (estimated 12:00 a.m. ET start time)

UFC 212 PPV Co-Main Event:

115 lbs.: Claudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

UFC 212 Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

185 lbs.: Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
185 lbs.: Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
170 lbs.: Erick Silva vs. Yancy Medeiros

UFC 212 Prelims on FOX Sports 1 (8 p.m. ET):

135 lbs.: Marlon Moraes vs. Raphael Assuncao
185 lbs.: Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Eric Spicely
135 lbs.: Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez
145 lbs.: Iuri Alcantara vs. Brian Kelleher

UFC 212 Prelims on Fight Pass (6:30 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Jamie Moyle vs. Viviane Pereira
170 lbs.: Luan Chagas vs. Jim Wallhead
125 lbs.: Marco Beltran vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

Yep I haven't looked forward to watching an entire ufc PPV in a long while. Has been a pretty boring year whereas a lot of the match ups are nostalgic I can't say im not interesed most of this bellator card.

This Bellator PPV might be the best PPV of the year for MMA!!!

This card is stacked!!! It is like the revival of strike force, Scott Coker has done an excellent job with this card.

Sonnen ( who is back in shape, prob on that Anderson Silva diet) vs Wanderlai Silva(Dad bob but always brings it.)

Fedor vs Mitrione

Title Fight Lima vs Larkin

Title Fight Chanlder vs Brent Primus(Undefeated)

Aaron Pico( People claim to be a very hot prospect but remains to be seen) vs Zach Freeman

Title Fight Davis vs Bader

James Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida(Machidas older bro who fights similar but more exciting to watch)

I am STOKED for this card and can't wait!!

Also, I forgot, Heather Hardy is also on the card. She ain't a 10/10 model but something about her makes it look like she would be a freak in the sack.

I can see her penis in the bottom pic.

LA-0
Boise-16

Needs rhinoplasty. Not really into blondes. The nerdy glasses are coo tho.

Back