DAMNNN!!! HEATHER HARDY CAN GET IT!!!

Hez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This Bellator PPV might be the best PPV of the year for MMA!!!

This card is stacked!!! It is like the revival of strike force, Scott Coker has done an excellent job with this card.

Sonnen ( who is back in shape, prob on that Anderson Silva diet) vs Wanderlai Silva(Dad bob but always brings it.)

Fedor vs Mitrione

Title Fight Lima vs Larkin

Title Fight Chanlder vs Brent Primus(Undefeated)

Aaron Pico( People claim to be a very hot prospect but remains to be seen) vs Zach Freeman

Title Fight Davis vs Bader

James Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida(Machidas older bro who fights similar but more exciting to watch)

I am STOKED for this card and can't wait!!

Also, I forgot, Heather Hardy is also on the card. She ain't a 10/10 model but something about her makes it look like she would be a freak in the sack.

So without her, would it still be the best card in your opinion?

{<jordan}

She's definitely cute. Then i listened to her interview with Ariel and she has a pretty thick brooklyn accent. Blegh

Her opponent's nickname is literally The Soccer Mom. lol

I like her look in the 1st pic and that's about it.

She's definitely cute. Then i listened to her interview with Ariel and she has a pretty thick brooklyn accent. Blegh
I don't think we would be doing much talking if I was with her....

Man MMA fans are weird always thirsty, on boxing forums nobdy was drooling over her for years, now all of a sudden you got these thirsty MMA fans drooling over her

This is the video that had them thirsty some idiots saying how hot her legs are

Her opponent's nickname is literally The Soccer Mom. lol

I like her look in the 1st pic and that's about it.
dont worry you wouldn't be able to handle "The Heat"

First bellator card I've seen that can rival a great fight pass / mediocre UFC PPV so yeah I'm going to watch.

Man MMA fans are weird always thirsty, on boxing forums nobdy was drooling over her for years, now all of a sudden you got these thirsty MMA fans drooling over her

This is the video that had them thirsty some idiots saying how hot her legs are

That is because people who like boxing are 60+ Only good match in the last 20 years is going to be Mcgregor vs May and that is because an MMA fighter is going to box.

This is one of the few times where a female fighter actually is attractive. That's not a particularly good card, though. Larkin/Lima and Pico's debut are really the only worthwhile fights and they hardly warrant a PPV.

First bellator card I've seen that can rival a great fight pass / mediocre UFC PPV so yeah I'm going to watch.
UFC PPV have sucked so far. Look at UFC 212, shitty line up and fights. That shit should have been free, it was a robbery to anyone who bought it.
UFC 212 PPV Main Event:

145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo vs. Interim Titleholder Max Holloway (estimated 12:00 a.m. ET start time)

UFC 212 PPV Co-Main Event:

115 lbs.: Claudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

UFC 212 Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

185 lbs.: Vitor Belfort vs. Nate Marquardt
185 lbs.: Paulo Borrachinha vs. Oluwale Bamgbose
170 lbs.: Erick Silva vs. Yancy Medeiros

UFC 212 Prelims on FOX Sports 1 (8 p.m. ET):

135 lbs.: Marlon Moraes vs. Raphael Assuncao
185 lbs.: Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Eric Spicely
135 lbs.: Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez
145 lbs.: Iuri Alcantara vs. Brian Kelleher

UFC 212 Prelims on Fight Pass (6:30 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Jamie Moyle vs. Viviane Pereira
170 lbs.: Luan Chagas vs. Jim Wallhead
125 lbs.: Marco Beltran vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

This is one of the few times where a female fighter actually is attractive. That's not a particularly good card, though. Larkin/Lima and Pico's debut are really the only worthwhile fights and they hardly warrant a PPV.
UMMM, THE GOAT FEDOR IS FIGHTING? Have you lost your mind?

Even if you don't think highly of Fedor it is HW fight and usually those don't disappoint. Someones gonna get KOed.

That is because people who like boxing are 60+ Only good match in the last 20 years is going to be Mcgregor vs May and that is because an MMA fighter is going to box.

That sentence didn't make any sense. Are you trying to say the only good match for the next 20 years is going to be Mayweather/McGregor (a complete farce of a fight), or that there haven't been any worthwhile fights for the last 20 years? Either way what you're saying is criminally stupid, but it would be better if you could clearly communicate your stupidity.

That sentence didn't make any sense. Are you trying to say the only good match for the next 20 years is going to be Mayweather/McGregor (a complete farce of a fight), or that there haven't been any worthwhile fights for the last 20 years. Either way what you're saying is criminally stupid, but it would be better if you could clearly communicate your stupidity.
Clearly you understood it and being a vagina. Go to your boxing forums dweeb.

Jesus Christ people and their Twitter hashtags..... Do you really need 20 of them?

UMMM, THE GOAT FEDOR IS FIGHTING? Have you lost your mind?

Even if you don't think highly of Fedor it is HW fight and usually those don't disappoint. Someones gonna get KOed.

I don't care to see great fighters fight way passed their primes when they're shot to shit.

I don't think we would be doing much talking if I was with her....
How else do you plan on giving her the "I swear that's never happened before" line then?

Back