Da sex thread

I'm newer to boxing so I just saw his fight with JCCj for the first time and thought he looked awesome, especially his foot work.
was a good fight. unfortunately sergio's body was already pretty beat up at that point. hands and knee issues

zPKW8Li.jpg
Daaaamn, he has the ring card girl ogling him...<jealous>

Sergio and Williams gave us 2 very good fights.

Even though the second one only lasted a little over a round, it was exciting up until that point. A little sloppy from what I recall (if only William's had ever realized how tall he was) but still good.

Careful with the sex talk Mr King, you will get punished. I'm not even a super sexual person can you believe it?

Being sexual Is the only way to be. I've had a great life of sex. It's my vice.

Ain't nothing like some pussy except new pussy.

Been blessed with a woman who likes women

Being sexual Is the only way to be. I've had a great life of sex. It's my vice.

Ain't nothing like some pussy except new pussy.

Been blessed with a woman who likes women

That is perfectly fine Mr King, i enjoy red wine. I love drinking and sharing red wine with my guests and friends.

I said if nobody is posting I'll post this, you're welcome.

Good fighter and a good guy but become overrated during his P4P run.

It was always clear that certain elite opposition would beat him and his wins over Barker, Dzinzy and Macklin are all wins against C/B level fighters - serious lack of P4P level wins considering he was ranked #3 for a while.

Martin Murray was a legit defense for him and one I thought he lost, especially if the knockdown was counted correctly.

He did also lose one of the fights to Williams, people tend to forget that when looking at his resume. Pavlik was a good win, shame how it ended.

He was always a level above Chavez and I'm glad he won that one, proved he was the better fighter over 12 rounds and he fought with real balls in the last round.

Cotto destroyed him though and he always would have. Martinez defense was effective against fighters with limited offense but against a guy like Cotto who feints and sets up power shots from the jab, can lead with the hook, can go to the body etc he didn't really have a chance.

Stop being a twat and just fight Golovkin already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back