Da sex thread

10.gif

Went to this fight in AC, and loved it. The way Williams collapsed, was amazing. His shiney, gold trunks looking like a zeppelin, falling from the sky, on blazing fire. So epic.

Went to this fight in AC, and loved it. The way Williams collapsed, was amazing. His shiney, gold trunks looking like a zeppelin, falling from the sky, on blazing fire. So epic.

The highlight of Martinez career although his destruction of "Dizzy" (yes, I can't spell it without google) was the coming-out party for me regarding Martinez.

And no, not that coming-out party.

Good fighter and a good guy but become overrated during his P4P run.

It was always clear that certain elite opposition would beat him and his wins over Barker, Dzinzy and Macklin are all wins against C/B level fighters - serious lack of P4P level wins considering he was ranked #3 for a while.

Martin Murray was a legit defense for him and one I thought he lost, especially if the knockdown was counted correctly.

He did also lose one of the fights to Williams, people tend to forget that when looking at his resume. Pavlik was a good win, shame how it ended.

He was always a level above Chavez and I'm glad he won that one, proved he was the better fighter over 12 rounds and he fought with real balls in the last round.

Cotto destroyed him though and he always would have. Martinez defense was effective against fighters with limited offense but against a guy like Cotto who feints and sets up power shots from the jab, can lead with the hook, can go to the body etc he didn't really have a chance.

Pictures/GIFs of Martinez and Brady in the same thread is giving me heart palpitations. That's too much sexy.

hahahahaha, this is the biggest turtle neck I have ever seen

it was supposed to be a upscale gender neutral hood but once they tried to cover da sex's face the hood started smoking and then exploded leaving a very fine turtle neck

Good fighter and a good guy but become overrated during his P4P run.

It was always clear that certain elite opposition would beat him and his wins over Barker, Dzinzy and Macklin are all wins against C/B level fighters - serious lack of P4P level wins considering he was ranked #3 for a while.

Martin Murray was a legit defense for him and one I thought he lost, especially if the knockdown was counted correctly.

He did also lose one of the fights to Williams, people tend to forget that when looking at his resume. Pavlik was a good win, shame how it ended.

He was always a level above Chavez and I'm glad he won that one, proved he was the better fighter over 12 rounds and he fought with real balls in the last round.

Cotto destroyed him though and he always would have. Martinez defense was effective against fighters with limited offense but against a guy like Cotto who feints and sets up power shots from the jab, can lead with the hook, can go to the body etc he didn't really have a chance.

I don't believe that. Cotto beat a shot/bum knee Martinez.An injured free Martinez would have destroyed Cotto.

I don't believe that. Cotto beat a shot/bum knee Martinez.An injured free Martinez would have destroyed Cotto.
The problem was Sergio kept bringing his right arm down after he jabbed. I saw that and I knew it was only a matter of time before Cotto puts a left hook over it.

This was an appreciation thread intended for pictures, no criticism here.

Back