Da sex thread

zPKW8Li.jpg

I'm newer to boxing so I just saw his fight with JCCj for the first time and thought he looked awesome, especially his foot work.

What in the blue fuck is up with the naked B-Hop pics in this thread? No one, and I mean NO ONE, wants to see that, especially after naked Sergio. It's like going from prime rib to lunch meat. Toothless, wrinkly, crackhead, racist lunch meat that should have been discarded long, long ago.

What about his bodywork?

He definitely looked good all around but I especially liked the way he moved. He was never standing still but wasn't just running back either. It made him too hard to box with.

What are his best fights to check out?

Naked Hopkins.

Welp..

*sigh*

*shrug*

Good fighter and a good guy but become overrated during his P4P run.

It was always clear that certain elite opposition would beat him and his wins over Barker, Dzinzy and Macklin are all wins against C/B level fighters - serious lack of P4P level wins considering he was ranked #3 for a while.

Martin Murray was a legit defense for him and one I thought he lost, especially if the knockdown was counted correctly.

He did also lose one of the fights to Williams, people tend to forget that when looking at his resume. Pavlik was a good win, shame how it ended.

He was always a level above Chavez and I'm glad he won that one, proved he was the better fighter over 12 rounds and he fought with real balls in the last round.

Cotto destroyed him though and he always would have. Martinez defense was effective against fighters with limited offense but against a guy like Cotto who feints and sets up power shots from the jab, can lead with the hook, can go to the body etc he didn't really have a chance.
His knees were gone by the Cotto fight. In their primes Cotto probably still wins but not by the same kind of blowout. I always hate when a fighter fights with his hands down but he was pretty effective at it.

I also thought he won that first Williams fight. I thought Paul was the more overrated. Sort of a poor man's Diego Corrales.

He definitely looked good all around but I especially liked the way he moved. He was never standing still but wasn't just running back either. It made him too hard to box with.

What are his best fights to check out?
Bodywork was a joke. I'm a massive sexy fan. My favorite was all of them. Watch pwill1 and pwill2 if you're new to him. And after a shower check out some more, haha.

Bodywork was a joke. I'm a massive sexy fan. My favorite was all of them. Watch pwill1 and pwill2 if you're new to him. And after a shower check out some more, haha.
I actually downloaded the whole event and put it on my tablet and watched it on a plane so I was pretty tired and my focus wasn't great. Still I liked the way he moved and his boxing strategy.

Saw this on reddit, thought I would add it to maricon's thread.

Mr Fish, do you frequent this thread daily or once a week?

Once a week.

increase the viewing frequency to two weeks, then increase again 4 weeks after to three times a week. I think you can use Mr Martinez delicious body as a way to meditate your cortex to new heights of nirvana. I will monitor your progress and evaluate your migration to the nexus.

I must say Mr Fish, your lifeforce is evolving. I can smell your soul through the computer screen, the senses tells me you are where i imagined you would be.

Back