Da sex thread

I miss maravilla , one of my favorite modern boxers. I still refuse to accept that cotto loss , that was bs

What do you mean? Because of his knees?

yea... guy had clearly no knees in that fight he should had never fought it was ridiculous....just one of those losses that irk me. I knew it too before the fight it was awful and sad to watch

yea... guy had clearly no knees in that fight he should had never fought it was ridiculous....just one of those losses that irk me. I knew it too before the fight it was awful and sad to watch

I picked Martinez to win but after seeing it I think Cotto beats him 9/10. Sergio has shown weakness to pressure and a strong jab before; both things Cotto brings at an elite level.

I thought Miguel was past it after his uninspired performance against Trout, but he got up for Sergio. Martinez definitely had knee problems but he looked the same against Cotto as he did against Macklin (sans getting put on Queer Street in the first 90 seconds).

Think of it this way: he lost to a sure thing first-ballot hall of famer and got paid well to do it. Making money is pretty damn sexy.

Back