Cyborg is only a -275 favorite on some sites...

That's what I thought he might be referencing, though I definitely wouldn't call that "destruction," for the reasons you mentioned and because that's not even Cyborg's sport.

Tbh I thought she did a lot better than she would. Jorina is really really fuckin good at what she does.

Cyborg hasn't had many actual fights in her career.

She has some advantages on paper but we haven't seen how she reacts to someone who comes to try to knock her out. (Assuming Nunes is willing and capable of doing so.)

I'm not saying I would pick Nunes, but I can certainly understand why some people would.

Neither is coming in at 145 lbs. The fact that Nunes can make 135 time and again, and Cyborg almost died the last time she made 140 should tell you they have a size differential. I think Cyborg's size and strength advantage over Nunes will be smaller than most other fights in her career though, but it will be noticable.
I meant at the weigh ins. My point was that Cyborg isn't gonna weigh in at 145lbs and Nunes is gonna weigh in at 135lbs.

I am shocked so many people are picking nunez. The speed difference isn't much but the power difference is very apparent. Conditioning wise I have to give it to Cyborg, she trains like an animal and she is much bigger than nunez. Nunez on the other hand is smaller and she seems to get softer post USADA. I am not even exaggerating but the fight where she pulled out from; I remember looking at her and thinking what the hell happened to her?

It's crazy, she is still the same phenom she was for over 10 years and she doesn't look like she is slowing down

Hard to do when your schedule consists mostly of soccer mom's lmao Cyborg is awesome not trying to hate but it's just the damn truth.

Her performance against Holm was measured and deadly though, and even in old age her power will most likely still be there considering its always the last thing to go.

Cyborg isnt Brock Lesnar.........

Maybe, maybe not.

I’ve watched most of Cyborgs fights and she has really not been touched very often. Very few hard strikes and I defy you to name a time Cunorg was hit with a combination.

Nunes can at least be expected to do these things.

It could be a pretty good scrap.

Cyborg wins a kickboxing match but is relatively untested on the ground where Amanda is good. Amanda should take her down and try her luck there.

I talked about this is my stream earlier tonight, but Nunes literally affects the health of her opponents. Scrambled Cat's brain so badly she's never been the same, drives Ronda into retirement, drove Miesha into retirement, possibly cause Pennington's hypothyroidism.

Cyborg's opponents? They get UFC contracts.

Nunes should take Cyborg down and g&p her. Cyborg supposedly has very legit grappling credentials, but avoids grappling altogether. Daria Ibragimova had her against the cage for a good 3 minutes, and Cyborg couldn't do anything even with that scary power of hers, she couldn't do anything to Holm while they were clinched, Kunitskaya took her down and held her against the cage, Coenen repeatedly pushed her against the cage and was in full guard while on her back. You can't knock Cyborg out, she's made of steel. But you can TKO or submit her.

I don't like Nunes, but I'll be rooting for her. Just don't keep it standing, besides Holm, only Anderson has a slight chance of standing with her.

What year are you living in, you fucking retard? You think you’re more of a man now after that braindead post? Might as well stop watching the sport now because more and more “chick fights” are happening every month. Don’t kill yourself, guy.
<escalate99>

Maybe I didn't make this clear

FUCK women's MMA

I didn't ask for it
And I don't want it

You know what they do with every other sport? Keep genders separate
I want to watch Man Utd vs Newcastle
Cool
But at half time they don't switch it to Man Utd women's team vs newcastles women's team
Invicta is brilliant, I'm happy with it and happy for them
Let's just keep it that way
And fuck you for calling me a retard too
Does your boyfriend know you're out of the kitchen are posting on sherdog?

Hard to do when your schedule consists mostly of soccer mom's lmao Cyborg is awesome not trying to hate but it's just the damn truth.

Her performance against Holm was measured and deadly though, and even in old age her power will most likely still be there considering its always the last thing to go.

I totally agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back