Cyborg is only a -275 favorite on some sites...

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That's insane...I know Amanda is a tough champion but she is really outsized in this fight.

Looks like a good opportunity.

I might take Nunes. Everyone falls off the mountain at some point. This might be Cyborg's time to fade.

I might take Nunes. Everyone falls off the mountain at some point. This might be Cyborg's time to fade.

How...Nunes doesn't even have a good stylistic matchup for Cyborg. She is smaller, is not an endurance fighter. She's basically a weaker cyborg.

It's crazy, she is still the same phenom she was for over 10 years and she doesn't look like she is slowing down

How...Nunes doesn't even have a good stylistic matchup for Cyborg. She is smaller, is not an endurance fighter. She's basically a weaker cyborg.

I don't know.....Nunes hits harder than anyone Cyborg has faced so far. Maybe she has enough pop on her punches moving up to 145 to stun Cyborg.

if they are wrong it's their problem not yours, bet on Cyborg and make better money

Lol at betting on a chick fight

I see Nunes winning this, she is good enough to at least compete standing, is more well rounded, and Cyborg has suspect grappling.

Lol at betting on a chick fight

I actually made a bunch on the last chick fight I bet on. I bet it would be a draw and it was!!! lol - Just bet a lot of them to go to decision and you'll be good, espeically with the lighter weights. Women's strawweight has 69% decision rate.

Cyborg should beat her down. I thought Holm would have given her some problems due to size but Cyborg really broke her down.

I don't know.....Nunes hits harder than anyone Cyborg has faced so far. Maybe she has enough pop on her punches moving up to 145 to stun Cyborg.

Nunes DOES NOT hit harder than Carano......who got beat to death by Cyborg. The reason Cyborg will win is because she is pissed off at Nunes for talking crap about her.

I see Nunes winning this, she is good enough to at least compete standing, is more well rounded, and Cyborg has suspect grappling.

So Cyborgs top tier BJJ means nothing?

Salty much bro.......?

Nunes will not have to cut weight. She might just have better endurance than before.

Nunes will hit Cyborg in the face a few times.

I think she is a live dog in this fight even if she is the underdog.

I think the odds are actually pretty reasonable.

People on Sherdog fail to realize that Cyborg toned her aggressive style down the last few fights so she could get more people to "want" to fight her. Thats why she didnt destroy Holly. Nunes has no chance.

I actually made a bunch on the last chick fight I bet on. I bet it would be a draw and it was!!! lol - Just bet a lot of them to go to decision and you'll be good, espeically with the lighter weights. Women's strawweight has 69% decision rate.

The over 2.5 is the only bet on WMMA unless it's a mercy killing fight like that weird one in Denver

Long career..older..slower..less athletic than nunes..whose more fluid too.

Back