Cyborg is only a -275 favorite on some sites...

How has it been shown when nobody has beat her in years...?

Stop it. She's had one good win in years.
Kunitskaya took her down off a takedown with no set up. That suggests that better fighters would have more success there.

How...Nunes doesn't even have a good stylistic matchup for Cyborg. She is smaller, is not an endurance fighter. She's basically a weaker cyborg.

I think this is kind of how I see her as well. Nunes is a smaller Cyborg with worse endurance. Of course, her endurance might be better without a huge cut.

Uhhhhhh you're going to need to explain what you meant by "the most satisfying Cyborg destruction to date." That implies that not only has Cyborg been destroyed before, she's been destroyed multiple times. I can't think of a single time Cyborg was "destructed," even when she took on high level opponents in other sports.

So yeah, you're going to need to use that brain of yours to explain, because you're currently not making any sense.
The Baars fight was close. Baars knocked her on her ass several times. Cyborg showed good heart though and stayed in the fight. Because of that, I can see why one might not call it a destruction. But it was a dominant win for Baars.

Nunes is going to starch her.

It's probably the best thing that could happen for 145 and maybe even for Cyborg. If she loses a fight to Nunes, the rematch might be one of her biggest selling fights. And if she wins, who is left for her? She's back to fighting big flyweights or fighters making their UFC debuts.

Uhhhhhh you're going to need to explain what you meant by "the most satisfying Cyborg destruction to date." That implies that not only has Cyborg been destroyed before, she's been destroyed multiple times. I can't think of a single time Cyborg was "destructed," even when she took on high level opponents in other sports.

So yeah, you're going to need to use that brain of yours to explain, because you're currently not making any sense.

Lemme dumb it down for ya.

"HULK SMASH!" Hulk isn't getting smashed. He's doing the smashing.

I hope Cyborg destroys Snoonez.

Understand, dipfuck?

Any Cyborg fans on this site?

Seems overwhelmingly for Nunes.

And I don’t even think most people like Nunes.

Cyborg's chin has been tested against Baars and it looked ridiculously good. Nunes on the other hand doesn't like being pressured and i also rate Cyborg's striking better. IMO won't be that close as some expect.
l@nd0

RIP Nunes :/

-275 is known as a sucker's bet to get people to bet on Nunes so they can make easy money off you

Seems overwhelmingly for Nunes.

And I don’t even think most people like Nunes.

Hate Snoonez.

Love Cyborg (like, literally think she's hot in her own way).

Praying for Cyborg to destroy and dethrone the Lying-ess.

The Baars fight was close. Baars knocked her on her ass several times. Cyborg showed good heart though and stayed in the fight. Because of that, I can see why one might not call it a destruction. But it was a dominant win for Baars.

That's what I thought he might be referencing, though I definitely wouldn't call that "destruction," for the reasons you mentioned and because that's not even Cyborg's sport.

Amanda is easily the best fighter Cyborg has faced and has legit ko power. Who knows how Cyborg will handle an opponent that she can't walk right through

Cyborg is going to put Nunes on her ass in the first and finish in the 2nd.

That's insane...I know Amanda is a tough champion but she is really outsized in this fight.

Looks like a good opportunity.
Outsized how?

Cyborg and Nunes are the same height.

Cyborg has a 68" reach while Nunes has a 69" reach.

Both are coming in at 145lbs.

What size advantages does Cyborg have over Nunes?

People on Sherdog fail to realize that Cyborg toned her aggressive style down the last few fights so she could get more people to "want" to fight her. Thats why she didnt destroy Holly. Nunes has no chance.
She couldn't destroy Holly. Holly is tough as nails and has only been finished once inside the UFC.

That "Cyborg toned her aggressive style down the last few fights so she could get more people to "want" to fight her" line is ridiculous.

Cyborg tried to finish Holm but couldn't.

Lol at betting on a chick fight
What year are you living in, you fucking retard? You think you’re more of a man now after that braindead post? Might as well stop watching the sport now because more and more “chick fights” are happening every month. Don’t kill yourself, guy.

That's what I thought he might be referencing, though I definitely wouldn't call that "destruction," for the reasons you mentioned and because that's not even Cyborg's sport.

I want Cyborg to win by destruction the way she has so many times before.

Hated seeing Cyborg get knocked down but loved her toughness and resilience.

Keep me out of your mouth.

I might take Nunes. Everyone falls off the mountain at some point. This might be Cyborg's time to fade.

The only thing I think Amanda has is speed. If she uses that to her advantage, she might be able to tag Cyborg. But, good luck. Cyborg hasn’t been hit much but when she has, she’s taken it well and then delivered hell in return. Cyborg will eventually lose, but this isn’t going to be the fight. She’s way too motivated, she’s going to crush Amanda imo.

Outsized how?

Cyborg and Nunes are the same height.

Cyborg has a 68" reach while Nunes has a 69" reach.

Both are coming in at 145lbs.

What size advantages does Cyborg have over Nunes?

Neither is coming in at 145 lbs. The fact that Nunes can make 135 time and again, and Cyborg almost died the last time she made 140 should tell you they have a size differential. I think Cyborg's size and strength advantage over Nunes will be smaller than most other fights in her career though, but it will be noticable.

She couldn't destroy Holly. Holly is tough as nails and has only been finished once inside the UFC.

That "Cyborg toned her aggressive style down the last few fights so she could get more people to "want" to fight her" line is ridiculous.

Cyborg tried to finish Holm but couldn't.

Tbh i think she really likes Holly and respects her so she didn’t kill her out of respect. She’s going to mutilate Amanda though. She’s not taking this calling out another Brazilian thing too lightly.

Back