Cyborg is only a -275 favorite on some sites...

By same criteria as mma, cyborgs past juice usage (heavy) dqs her from goat talk. Nunes is goat..but i think non layoff rhonda had a chance vs her.

I don't know.....Nunes hits harder than anyone Cyborg has faced so far. Maybe she has enough pop on her punches moving up to 145 to stun Cyborg.
And Cyborg hits a lot harder than anyone Nunes has faced. I give her a punchers chance at best but Cyborg is better than Nunes in pretty much every aspect of MMA. The only thing that's debatable is Nunes top game.

Snoonez can't out-strike or out-grapple Cyborg.

This will be the most satisfying Cyborg destruction to date.

The path to beating Cyborg has been shown. Worse fighters than Nunes have been able to muscle her into the clinch at will and land takedowns. Also, Holly showed a high level fighter can stand with her for five rounds.

Amanda will win, where is the "Sign here for future shaming ..." thread?

:meow:

-275 is still too high. See Cyborg vs. Holm to tell you why.

Nunes is a good value in this fight. Not betting as I don’t bet.

I don't know why nobody is mentioning how much softer nunes looks post USADA. She sorta got gifted a decision against Valentina who is a much smaller opponent.

TS is severely underrating Nunes. She's very skilled on the feet, is a heavy puncher, and has solid grappling. If they were the same size, I'd pick Nunes to win this fight.

Given the size difference, Cyborg is obviously the favorite. But -275 sounds about right to me. Let's not forget that Holm was competitive with Cyborg, and I'd argue that Nunes is better than Holm everywhere.

Snoonez can't out-strike or out-grapple Cyborg.

This will be the most satisfying Cyborg destruction to date.

...to date? Are you lumping every fighter with the nickname "Cyborg" together when you say that, or do you just live in an alternate reality?

The path to beating Cyborg has been shown. Worse fighters than Nunes have been able to muscle her into the clinch at will and land takedowns. Also, Holly showed a high level fighter can stand with her for five rounds.

How has it been shown when nobody has beat her in years...?

That’s because Amanda can starch her with one good shot. Nobody else has had that in their back pocket facing cyborg.

Actually I don't think Cyborg is that much bigger than Nunes. Just look at Holly when she fought Cyborg, pretty much the same size. The size difference won't be that big. Nunes should try and clinch up and take Cyborg down... Then again Cyborg might do the same.

Cyborg is gonna starch Nunes.
It might be close for the first few minutes but Cyborg is bigger, stronger and more tactical. Nunes has shown suspect cardio in a few different fights and doesnt respond well to being walked down.
Cyborg is gonna walk that ass down.

Really hope Nunes pulls this off. Cyborg is annoying

Can't stand Snoonez and pray she gets beatdown worse than Carano did.

Hopefully she doesn't pull a toenail and can actually make it to the fight.

Cyborg
...to date? Are you lumping every fighter with the nickname "Cyborg" together when you say that, or do you just live in an alternate reality?

No. Just using my BRAIN.

Since, y'know, this is a Cris CYBORG thread and didn't think I needed to dumb it down.

Forgot where I was...

I don't know why nobody is mentioning how much softer nunes looks post USADA. She sorta got gifted a decision against Valentina who is a much smaller opponent.

And BINGO was his name-O.

Can't stand Snoonez and pray she gets beatdown worse than Carano did.

Hopefully she doesn't pull a toenail and can actually make it to the fight.

Cyborg

No. Just using my BRAIN.

Since, y'know, this is a Cris CYBORG thread and didn't think I needed to dumb it down.

Forgot where I was...

Uhhhhhh you're going to need to explain what you meant by "the most satisfying Cyborg destruction to date." That implies that not only has Cyborg been destroyed before, she's been destroyed multiple times. I can't think of a single time Cyborg was "destructed," even when she took on high level opponents in other sports.

So yeah, you're going to need to use that brain of yours to explain, because you're currently not making any sense.

Back