Cyborg could have been the face of WMMA if she didn't duck Ronda

She could have cut some muscle, it wouldn't have been that hard
Do you even know wtf you are talking about? "Cutting muscle" only happens when you cut so much weight that you run out of fat to lose and starve yourself enough that your body is forced to burn muscle, and it's extremely painful. Either that or you neglect your body for years and eventually you will lose muscle mass...but you know that's totally not that hard. :rolleyes:

Something tells me WMMA wouldn't sell with Cyborg as its face

CYBORG_CRIS.png
She was doing ok after beating Carano. But she popped hot and nearly destroyed WMMA with one swift stroke. Ronda resurrected it with her Judolympian babeliness and her Pokemon

giphy.gif

You could be right. Then again we know nothing about her body. She and her nutritionists are the ones that know. But I agree with you she probably has taken some subelements.

You don't believe that a woman with that much muscle mass can't lose muscle by simply laying off the strength training? She's female. Her body will naturally return to a lighter build unless she forces it into that many shape with regular, intense strength training and sauce. She's weighed in at 139 before. We're talking 4 f'ing pounds. Run some miles and let the weights collect a little dust and you can drop 4 lbs.

The UFC offered Cyborg a fight against Honda in the first ever female fight in the UFC but she turned it down because reasons. Instead Honda went on an absolute tear and became the biggest star of the company when WMMA was still new and fresh in the mainstream. Cyborg was stuck in Invicta with the UFC trying to get her to drop to 135 while Honda was the face of WMMA.

Looking at how everything turned out in the end it's pretty obvious that Cyborg made a huge mistake not fighting Ronda. She could have been a double champ by now.
Can't tell if you're trolling but I'll take the bait.

If Cyborg beat Ronda she would be in the exact same spot as Nunes. No promo, no marketing. Just left in the wilderness. UFC can't promote anything that aint blonde or Irish apparently.

Do you even know wtf you are talking about? "Cutting muscle" only happens when you cut so much weight that you run out of fat to lose and starve yourself enough that your body is forced to burn muscle, and it's extremely painful. Either that or you neglect your body for years and eventually you will lose muscle mass...but you know that's totally not that hard. :rolleyes:

Are you serious? Ask body builders how easy it is to lose muscle. All it requires is cutting back on weight training and food intake for a couple months. You don't have to starve to death. You clearly are not familiar with how people with that much additional muscle mass function.

Ronda fanboys still salty over the beating Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes dished out. Hahahahaha

Had liz competed in Judo in olympic level since she was a child? The amount of fight tell nothing especially in WMMA. Its all about the camp and years you have trained and the level of competition you have faced.

"Liz was green as shit in MMA"

Perhaps if you meant Judo, you should not have said MMA?

And I somehow doubt Ronda competed at an Olympic level since she was a child.

What you are saying in this post is not what you said in the post I quoted. Be enough of a man to own your own shit.

You mean the chick that's a bad actor in the wrestling ring who never credibly appeared to want to fight Cyborg? The frontrunning fighter who's never asked for a rematch of two ass kickings she's taking, from fighters still active who don't quit after losses?
She could challenge Cyborg today, yesterday, and could have at anytime after this nonsensical "ducking" years ago. We all know what's in Ronda's heart and her favorite pillow color, no matter how much revisionist history you try here.
TvBG.gif

More popular, for sure, but never the draw power Ronda was or Holly could've been.

Cyborg is a beast and arguably the greatest WMMA fighter ever, but time is not on her side right now.
If she beats Nunes, she legit has no one reputable to fight anymore. Maybe Megan Anderson.
UFC is keeping their fighters crossed that Nunes wins at UFC 232 so they can get rid of the whole Cyborg-145 situation.
If she wins, I'm really curious to see what they have planned for her. Who will she fight?
Out of all the UFC fighters, the one that discussing a transition into boxing would be reasonable, is Cyborg.
I think Vince McMann would also love Cyborg, she honestly fits right into that crowd and has a history with Ronda.

I don't think cyborg can even be her own face.

This could be FOTN.. and I realize what card they're fighting on. Nunes has everything it takes to beat Cyborg except the gas tank. 4 and 5 will be interesting. Fight way too under the radar.

Except that Nunes has been training hardcore for 9 months .. her cardio is in check... Her biceps are alot bigger than normal .. and she has been sparring men !!

Will be the best WMMA fight in history of the sport

It's not though. This is a fact based thread, bud.

No, it's not. Cyborg couldn't go down in weight. Ronda did not want to go up in weight.

If cyborg didn't duck her, Ronda's face wouldn't exit anymore

She refused to give up the steroid mass she gained. She fucked up big time.

This could be the most violent WMMA fight of all time between Nunes and Cyroids. I hope Nunes will win.

No Cyborg could not make the weight end of story. Also who cares about Ronda nowadays. Everybody know she was all hype and got humiliated in the first real fight she got into.

GQf8ynp.gif

So you are saying Tate who choked out Holm wasn't a real fight?

Back