Custom Gloves: Ringside, BillBoxing, Zepol

Grant don't do this type of tri color.. at least I haven't seen it.
If they can do this
576413_325173524216782_1526106403_n.jpg

pretty sure they can do what you're asking about and most anything that's reasonable for enough $$$

can't imagine it's that much more difficult than doing split seam thumbs and palms

Okay, Grant could do all this, but I'm sure it would be for an insane price. My question still is, can Bill do all this without asking for a life's savings

No , I meant what was the whole purpose of his post ?
Some guy said I bet bill boxing can make gloves with any leather. I said i bet except pigskin.

Technoir's response to that lil exchange is confusing .

Technoir meant Zepol could do snake leather, but the buyer pulled out:/

Basically if you want different types of leather for Mexican gloves, it's worth a shot.

if zepol can make snake skin gloves then i might just have to buy another pair. My wife is going to kill me

I wonder how much more it would cost. I know Grant uses alligator leather sometimes.

well just found out from juan. they are a bit out of my range at the moment. and yes zepol can make crock gloves but they will be very expensive.

probobly not as expansives as the grants but still expensive

well just found out from juan. they are a bit out of my range at the moment. and yes zepol can make crock gloves but they will be very expensive.

probobly not as expansives as the grants but still expensive

How much?

Oh, and don't my alligator skin right now. I was watching the swamp men show, on the history channel. The season just started so alligator skin is at higher prices then it was before.

if you want alligator skin, I would wait it off, till the prices drop down a little.

if I remember correctly.. it was $100 a ft. but don't quote me.

if zepol can make snake skin gloves then i might just have to buy another pair. My wife is going to kill me

I could have hooked you up with some snake skin converters, had I known you were interested. :)

Me ! Me !

I want snake skin converters !
Either that or croc .

For white Winnings 12 oz gloves .
My cup / headgear is gold with red embroidery so maybe something to match ?
Red with gold trim / eyelets ?

Did you get the tools u wanted ?
Let's do this sh*t !

Oh, and don't my alligator skin right now. I was watching the swamp men show, on the history channel. The season just started so alligator skin is at higher prices then it was before.

if you want alligator skin, I would wait it off, till the prices drop down a little
if I remember correctly.. it was $100 a ft. but don't quote me.
No its croc not gator

Me ! Me !

I want snake skin converters !
Either that or croc .

For white Winnings 12 oz gloves .
My cup / headgear is gold with red embroidery so maybe something to match ?
Red with gold trim / eyelets ?

Did you get the tools u wanted ?
Let's do this sh*t !

First things first. Destroyer, excellent review! You should definitely do more reviews in the future.

Damn! Red snake or croc, with gold trim and eyelets!

I didn't get the tool I wanted, but bought and used a small hand tool for the same job. I posted pics on the converter thread. I've only been using them since tuesday, so far they are holding up.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f16/custom-hook-loop-converter-badass-just-bad-2236387/index6.html

Not sure if this has been asked but, is Bills gloves the best out of the three?

Back